Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.2 update

Device
  1. iPad
Username
uraw
Free2Play

Do you have any plans for a space event? I remember a few years back, where you had to do 77 space 3 launches? With the price for completing being a building that produces 1 collectible every 8 hours. Back then, my game could not handle that amount of launches. It can now :D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have 87x F20 in inventory. When I accept gifts, I accept one by one until I have 10 gifts left to accept. At that point I just click collect all. Maybe I could click collect all when 13 incoming gifts left aswell. Might try tomorrow.
My guess is that you can. Confirm and let us know please.

On my windows game, I have 50 f(20) in the warehouse, and 55 sitting in my gifts. If I collect all, I will lose 5. If I click on the first 5 one x one, they will go to the fuel bar. Then I can collect all, and the other 50 will go to the fuel bar. Just seems that, even though the fuel doesn't go to the warehouse, the amount you collect from gifts using "collect all" can't take you over the 100 you would have if it did go to the warehouse. It is the same with my android games. Confusing, but I'm getting the hang of it. Click on collect all, it will tell you how many you need to collect 1x1, then you can finish with collect all. Just be sure that "confirm purchases" is on.

On my windows game, I have 50 f(20) in the warehouse, and 55 sitting in my gifts. If I collect all, I will lose 5. If I click on the first 5 one x one, they will go to the fuel bar. Then I can collect all, and the other 50 will go to the fuel bar. Just seems that, even though the fuel doesn't go to the warehouse, the amount you collect from gifts using "collect all" can't take you over the 100 you would have if it did go to the warehouse. It is the same with my android games. Confusing, but I'm getting the hang of it. Click on collect all, it will tell you how many you need to collect 1x1, then you can finish with collect all. Just be sure that "confirm purchases" is on.
Funny thing is that I have 99 in my warehouse but can collect all, and it just goes to my fuel bar even though it's more than 1 that would take me to 100.

It’s all good to get the hang of it, but there’s about 5 or 6 very different methods being used. One will work and the rest don’t, so people are simply sucking it and seeing what works for them. When it finally gets sorted, the vast majority will need to rethink their methods or realign to the one, and only one, true rule as the new coding was intended to achieve.

It’s all good to get the hang of it, but there’s about 5 or 6 very different methods being used. One will work and the rest don’t, so people are simply sucking it and seeing what works for them. When it finally gets sorted, the vast majority will need to rethink their methods or realign to the one, and only one, true rule as the new coding was intended to achieve.
Just hope it gets sorted soon! Maybe with 7.2??? It would be nice to just hit collect all and have all fuel gifts go to the bar instead of having to click individually on the overage.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Just hope it gets sorted soon! Maybe with 7.2??? It would be nice to just hit collect all and have all fuel gifts go to the bar instead of having to click individually on the overage.
I doubt it would be 7.2, as Ivan wasn't even aware of the issue when I brought it up earlier today. If they think it should be addressed, it would be in 7.3, but with fuel/item limit being such a sore subject, I wouldnt be surprised if it's swept under the rug

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Top Bottom