Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.2 update

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
12 Guest Planes on the 12 Stands I currently have.

I wonder how many Check in Terminals and Face Scanners I will get. Of course I am desperately short of those šŸ¤£

I got a Sandalwood and a Landing Gear. Walking the Green Mile, still on the Green Mile. šŸ˜

Got 100 Straight Jackets to go at for now, to get one of the sweet 2Ɨ2 buildings.

Updates pretty sweet Ivan Nice One.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.
Short on Check in Terminals and Face Scanners - Damn - you must be the most unlucky person ever. Wish I could send you some - I have thousands! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Problems with landing multiple guest planes:
-Could not land a level 6 guest plane to an open level 9 runway. Had other multiple guest planes in the stands but had stands available.
-could not speed up a flight and instant return it to the stands if there was one guest airplane on a stand and if another plane had been speed up but had not returned to the stands. Had 10 stands available.

These problems occurred while i was sending and instant returning multiple flights while landing guest planes.

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
Oeh, I love the Ancient Sanctuaryo_O How long have there been collectibles-producing buildingsi n the event-store? Have I missed this completely in the past? Makes those pharao masks even worth collecting :love:
Well spotted I missed that one completely this morning. Definitely worth getting that one. Going to be smashing the flights for the masks over the course of the event. Strategy has immediately changed.

Don't worry @Angie still get WAM Missions on the board. šŸ˜

D

Deleted member 9675

With the event also people need to complete the sidebar challenges 1st or you wont be sending slabs or straight jackets or receiving them to/from neighbors.

12 Guest Planes on the 12 Stands I currently have.

I wonder how many Check in Terminals and Face Scanners I will get. Of course I am desperately short of those šŸ¤£

I got a Sandalwood and a Landing Gear. Walking the Green Mile, still on the Green Mile. šŸ˜

Got 100 Straight Jackets to go at for now, to get one of the sweet 2Ɨ2 buildings.

Updates pretty sweet Ivan Nice One.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.
Oh dear, a hashtagger :cry:. One of the last bastions of the internet has been infiltrated!

LOCK AND LOAD, PEOPLE! :banghead::bawling::wacky::jimlad:

Top Bottom