Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.2 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey Ivan, so I know that you arent allowed to collect F20 from gifts if your warehouse is full, but I did notice that if you have 99 f20s in your warehouse and click "collect all" from the gift list, you will only collect one and lose the rest. Was this intentional? Wouldn't it make more sense for the F20 to be fully collected if it goes directly to the fuel bar anyway? Not a huge deal, but just thought I'd ask.

When one is disabled and homebound, there really isn't many things TO entertain myself with. Reading is a good choice but staring at black n white, can really make one color blind. As for television, one can tolerate only so much and it's all starting to be repetitive; either we've got zombies and more zombies, or dumb people doing dumb things.
So with all this free time .......................
I was just having a little fun with your avatar ;). Never fear, I’m just as addicted as the next person o_O.

Device
  1. Android
Hey Ivan, so I know that you arent allowed to collect F20 from gifts if your warehouse is full, but I did notice that if you have 99 f20s in your warehouse and click "collect all" from the gift list, you will only collect one and lose the rest. Was this intentional? Wouldn't it make more sense for the F20 to be fully collected if it goes directly to the fuel bar anyway? Not a huge deal, but just thought I'd ask.
Why not just enjoy good things? :cautious: Why draw attention?;)
There are so few left................................................................................. They fix and F20 worthless.

A side note:
Is April Fools Day?
King of Fools?
Idiot King?

fool.png

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone

One way or another, you're asking me to remove the inventory limit, and this is not going to happen. I'm sorry.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
One way or another, you're asking me to remove the inventory limit, and this is not going to happen. I'm sorry.
No, that's not what he asked. Even now, you can still collect the gifted F20's, only you have to do it one by one... Makes it more cumbersome in certain situations, that's all. I don't see how the inventory-limit is connected to gifts that do not go in the inventory anyway.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well thats not exactly what Im asking. The limit would still stay for the item itself....it's just the collection of the f20s is all. Either way, it seems like it's intentional, so that addresses my question. Thanks and great job with the update. 7.0 has given this game quite a rejuvenation.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No, that's not what he asked. Even now, you can still collect the gifted F20's, only you have to do it one by one... Makes it more cumbersome in certain situations, that's all. I don't see how the inventory-limit is connected to gifts that do not go in the inventory anyway.
Thanks for explaining. That's my exact point.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hello!

The update is for today or later this week? :)

Thank you

Hi!
We usually don't announce an exact day in the preview, because if an update doesn't release on that day for some reason, everyone here gets very nervous, and we don't want anyone to become nervous. :)

As of now, the update is scheduled to be released on Wednesday.

Hi!
We usually don't announce an exact day in the preview, because if an update doesn't release on that day for some reason, everyone here gets very nervous, and we don't want anyone to become nervous. :)

I can stop frantically refreshing the play store then ? :)

Ty for the update

Taz424

500+ Star Club
Hi!

Thanks for answer. I understand why you don't tell an exact date.

Have a good day Ivan and the team of Airport City :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It’s strange that players are needing to add one by one from their in box. Admittedly, I have less than 10 F20 in my warehouse, but a few times my old habits have frustrated me by tapping collect all and all 250+ F20 have gone straight to the top fuel bar :unsure: .
Im glad you mentioned that, because that means we aren't experiencing the same thing. Even @Madge59230 's experience is different from my own. When I hit "collect all", it will always collect until the limit is reached, then throws out the rest. According to her, the number it will toss out appears to be more random (she can correct me if I interpreted it wrong). Maybe it is a bug after all.

Top Bottom