Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.15 preview

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
Hi everyone,

I just checked my app this morning and the Fly High! event has complete disappeared for me. But, I have the Easter event now! I still have the Design Bureau building from the event, though. I just read through these pasts few posts and it seems like others have the Fly High! event now. Weird.

I did receive a response from the social media person for AC and he said he’d talk to the developers about it. They might have subsequently patched it.

Oh well, hopefully it’s an event that will come in the future. It’s a really good one, with little to no paywall!

Hi everyone,

I just checked my app this morning and the Fly High! event has complete disappeared for me. But, I have the Easter event now! I still have the Design Bureau building from the event, though. I just read through these pasts few posts and it seems like others have the Fly High! event now. Weird.

I did receive a response from the social media person for AC and he said he’d talk to the developers about it. They might have subsequently patched it.

Oh well, hopefully it’s an event that will come in the future. It’s a really good one, with little to no paywall!
But one problem is, the sky adventure collection exists twice and appears to be identical.

sounds like it might have been downloaded to all level 10 players by error, instead of being available from level 10. Blame Covid!

But one problem is, the sky adventure collection exists twice and appears to be identical.

sounds like it might have been downloaded to all level 10 players by error, instead of being available from level 10. Blame Covid!
Not all. Some, which is even weirder

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla

Interesting. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! :)

Also, not sure if this is an ok topic for this thread, but no one is accepting me into an alliance. I’d love to join one, if possible. Do any of you know one could join? Cheers!

Interesting. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! :)

Also, not sure if this is an ok topic for this thread, but no one is accepting me into an alliance. I’d love to join one, if possible. Do any of you know one could join? Cheers!
Don't fret someone will give you a holler.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
One thing that I don't understand.
Assume you have reached top level for visiting friends, that means you can visit 12 friends.
Let's say you have Friend in need bonus activated. That means you can click on 120 bushes = 360 cupcakes.
Let's say you're super lucky and receive 120 Sickles. When you use them around your city, that is another 360 cupcakes.
You get 120 clovers, which you can use to click on 120 bunnies. That's another 360 cupcakes.
You have 6 farms from the start and you set your alarm clock to every single hour, thats 6x5x24=720 cupcakes.
Now, you have maximum of 500 friends and every sigle one of them gifts you Sickle.
You can use another 500 Sickles, thats 1500 cupcakes.
From them you can click on 500 bunnies, thats another 1500 cupcakes.
So if you have all these cupcakes together it's 4800 cupcakes in one day - in theory maximum. It is day 4 of the event, so 19200 cupcakes should be maximum if you are super super lucky, right?
So how in the world is there level 62 player in 1st place of Platinum league with almost 30000 cupcakes?

Did I miss some ways of getting cupcakes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411-105126_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411-105126_Airport City.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 173
Assume you have reached top level for visiting friends, that means you can visit 12 friends.
Let's say you have Friend in need bonus activated. That means you can click on 120 bushes = 360 cupcakes.
Let's say you're super lucky and receive 120 Sickles. When you use them around your city, that is another 360 cupcakes.
You get 120 clovers, which you can use to click on 120 bunnies. That's another 360 cupcakes.
You have 6 farms from the start and you set your alarm clock to every single hour, thats 6x5x24=720 cupcakes.
Now, you have maximum of 500 friends and every sigle one of them gifts you Sickle.
So if you have all these cupcakes together it's 4800 cupcakes in one day - in theory maximum. It is day 4 of the event, so 19200 cupcakes should be maximum if you are super super lucky, right?
So how in the world is there level 62 player in 1st place of Platinum league with almost 30000 cupcakes?

Maybe he started with 10000 sickles and had like 25000 leave to start? ;)
Or there is some cheating...

I found one mistake: 120 visits at neighbor's bushes = 720 cupcakes
and well, theoretically you might receive 501 sickles from neighbors (500 + Madlen) :)
but still, 30k cupcakes in 4 days stinks

Top Bottom