Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.15 preview

The last few events there was a change in the ranking: You can now see the nr. 1 in your own league and this will be the highest ranked player not making in to the next league. Unlike before, when there were multiple rankings in the same league.
Not true.
My main in in titanium, so are a couple of my smaller games.
Data as for 23:00 UTC+1
On main:
1st place El pollo Loco, 3234 cupcakes
On secondary game:
1st place SOFIA F20, 2255 cupcakes
Unless that info is in another place

Can I ask why people care about getting into platinum?
In general, I don’t care and don’t even try... but I always keep an eye just to see what’s going on. I usually stay somewhere between gold and titanium, not because I intend to but because I get there just by doing the event. Also, those F10 in steel chests are nice.
It doesn’t worth the effort, except for top20.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
For those curious, here's what the constructed "Design Bureau" looks like in the Fly High! paper airplane event I have for some reason. I still don't know why I have this event and not the Easter one, but the rewards are great! Along with this skyscraper, I've got a free food truck square, a ton of coins, and more. Almost on my way to getting an automobile factory square.

IMG_B8928C3447A9-1.jpeg

IMG_7276.PNG
IMG_7277.PNG

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For those curious, here's what the constructed "Design Bureau" looks like in the Fly High! paper airplane event I have for some reason. I still don't know why I have this event and not the Easter one, but the rewards are great! Along with this skyscraper, I've got a free food truck square, a ton of coins, and more. Almost on my way to getting an automobile factory square.

View attachment 30343
View attachment 30344View attachment 30345
Hmm....maybe it is an event for lower level players. Who knows....either way, enjoy the event

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
Hmm....maybe it is an event for lower level players. Who knows....either way, enjoy the event

That’s what I thought at first, but there are things in this event pertaining to higher levels players as well. And thank you!

I’m thinking my app update must have somehow skipped the Easter event and I got an upcoming version of the app. Could someone please tell me what version of the app you have with the Easter event? If you open the “Settings” panel in the app it’ll tell you in the bottom left corner. My version is 7.15.45.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That’s what I thought at first, but there are things in this event pertaining to higher levels players as well. And thank you!

I’m thinking my app update must have somehow skipped the Easter event and I got an upcoming version of the app. Could someone please tell me what version of the app you have with the Easter event? If you open the “Settings” panel in the app it’ll tell you in the bottom left corner. My version is 7.15.45.
7.15.49 on android

p. Could someone please tell me what version of the app you have with the Easter event? If you open the “Settings” panel in the app it’ll tell you in the bottom left corner. My version is 7.15.45.
Same here. 7.15.45 iOS (iPadOS more precisely, but I guess it doesn’t matter for the case being)

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Also another small change I noticed: before, when you had a plane in Repair base and didn't have the item needed for repair, you could watch a video. After the video you received the item, but in theory you could let the plane repair by time and keep the item. In this version, once you finish the video, the plane will repair automatically.

Top Bottom