Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.13. update

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
If you can only get the lilies from flowers and butterflies, how can you get to 11000 to get the end building? You can only get sheers and nets from visiting neighbors.
Apparently, you have to be a magician along the lines of Merlin. I have noticed that the events are getting much harder to complete lately.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Yet i cannot get my real progress game. It's been starting form the bloody zero every single time i open it. Frustrating. And not a single world from support team (mail AND tickets).
I had the same. After update game had reset itself. Sent me back to intro tutorial and a blank account. And Game was no longer pinned to Windows taskbar!
Luckily - I came to forum while update was slowly downloading; I read of others having issues so backed up user files before download completed. Restored those file immediately upon issue and the game progress is back.

Win 10 Pro
Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.693)

Last edited:
Top Bottom