Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.13. update

Anyone with profile damage issue, please share fix. They responded in game but I can't access response.
Airport City ATTENTION MOBILE APP USERS: If you are receiving the following pop-up message.."Your profile "friend code" was damaged. Please contact tech. support ....." - the team is currently working on fixing this issue. Thank you for your continued support, and patience. (Moderator: Walter)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have just downloaded the game update 7.13.26 with no problems - it appears to be fine, no problems with loading or playing.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
I was confused with this download. Several people said that it could be download but crashed. Someone said it is workable fine. Who did I can believe with?

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I was confused with this download. Several people said that it could be download but crashed. Someone said it is workable fine. Who did I can believe with?
I have two android games, same phone. One is working, the other one isn't. It's not about believing but pure luck as the issue is known and it varies from account to account :(

Everything looks normal , but I cannot get any maps via watching an ad . The Map in question is Stonehenge.
I’m not sure, but I don’t think I’ve ever been able to get maps by watching videos.
Different people having different results. Download at your own risk - if it fails, contact support. Otherwise hide under the blankets and wait for another update.
It seems that with the departure of Free2Play, the Game begins to die, and it's a pity!
The sky is falling! I think we’ve been a little spoiled by Ivan’s help in the past. He went above and beyond his role to post on this independent forum. Truth be told, the official AC site on FaceAche is crap so we always come here for answers. I wonder how many actually check the FB page beforehand to see what information is on the official GI site?

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Last edited:

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus
My wife has the game on iOS. When she starts the game the loading/splash screen doesn't disappear, but the game is active underneath. Any ideas?

Hi, I had the same problem on Android, but with the new update of this morning the problem is solved. Maybe there will be a new update for iOS solving the problem.

Top Bottom