Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 Update Preview

Some more changes coming with 7.0 update:
  • Powerful Oil Refinery price changes (most definitely I can't tell you what are those changes exactly);
  • New look for several buildings in the city besides level 1-5 Town Halls: Studio, Bearing-Wall House, Round House, Multi-Story Building, Tower Building, Circus, and Research Lab;
  • Updated early side missions.
That's all for now in terms of previews (although there'll certainly be a preview for 6.30 update from @Ur-quan next week), as we have a 7.0 beta release on our hands with lots of bugs to fix. When it is more or less stable (our estimate is early July), we'll invite you to check it out yourself on Google Play. As for myself, I'm getting married this week and will finally get Airport City out of my head for at least a week!

Cheers!
Bet you can count the number of people who paid 2000 greenies on one hand!!

Congrats, have a wonderful day, week and life together.

• Powerful Oil Refinery price changes (most definitely I can't tell you what are those changes exactly);
  • New look for several buildings in the city besides level 1-5 Town Halls: Studio, Bearing-Wall House, Round House, Multi-Story Building, Tower Building, Circus, and Research Lab;
That's all for now in terms of previews (although there'll certainly be a preview for 6.30 update from @Ur-quan next week), as we have a 7.0 beta release on our hands with lots of bugs to fix. When it is more or less stable (our estimate is early July), we'll invite you to check it out yourself on Google Play. As for myself, I'm getting married this week and will finally get Airport City out of my head for at least a week!

Cheers!
Congratulations Ivan! Have a lovely wedding day and be happy with your loved one!
Meanwhile, I leave you some screenshots with bad Portuguese translations that I hope you send to your team for v7 improvements
056B0C20-AA8F-4004-851B-799D2EEA395F.jpeg59D5F184-28F2-48BE-B02B-AC7055CB69DB.jpeg22D9CBA9-978F-4B73-9F6D-5A7C4433ACF7.jpeg
If I find more I’ll leave it on this thread with a tag.

Cheers!
Congratulations Ivan, to you and your bride.
Enjoy your honeymoon.

P.S. Why would anybody even need the powerful oil refinery with the new way F20s are being handled? This entire update is very puzzling.

As for myself, I'm getting married this week and will finally get Airport City out of my head for at least a week!
A heartfelt thanks for sharing this wonderful news with the forum! Congratulations and best wishes for a truly memorable day and nothing but happiness in your marriage! Oh, and lotsa, lotsa good luck with V7.0!

Cheers!

Congratulations Ivan. Wishing you both a glorious day and happy future together :D

Cheers!
Congrats Ivan! I wish you a wonderful time.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-

Cheers!

Congratulations, Ivan.
And thanks for the update.
Jay

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea

Cheers!
Congratulations Ivan. I hope the day is perfect for you both!

Cheers!
Congratulations and all my best wishes for your upcoming wedding and your future life together

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Free2Play, Ivan congrats with your marriage and i'll hope for both of you it will be the day of your life. Also many thanks for sharing the upcoming changes in v7.0.

Last edited:
You'd think opening up a Super Mystery Building would be a fun and enjoyable surprise....Well it is not when this keeps happening!
I'm getting pretty tired of my wasted greenies here!!!

So in this upcoming update can I hope that this ridiculousness wont be happening anymore? .... I now have 3 Training Centers sitting in my warehouse THAT I CANNOT USE from opening Mystery Super Buildings. Literally anything but the training center I could use!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85

Cheers!

So those of us who bought do we get our greens back if it's cheaper? ;-)

Also top tip, happy wife = happy life :-D

You'd think opening up a Super Mystery Building would be a fun and enjoyable surprise....Well it is not when this keeps happening!
I'm getting pretty tired of my wasted greenies here!!!
View attachment 20446

So in this upcoming update can I hope that this ridiculousness wont be happening anymore? .... I now have 3 Training Centers sitting in my warehouse THAT I CANNOT USE from opening Mystery Super Buildings. Literally anything but the training center I could use!
View attachment 20447
And some of us cant even get one! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom