Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 Update Preview

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play & @Ur-quan

I have a question. Which android & iOS version need to play airport city version 7.

I m asking it because i m using old tablet to play airport city game. My tablet android version is 5. On this device when beta version release it's showing this app may not be optimised for your device. After reading this i not installed beta version on my tablet.

I m fearing when version 7 release i will not be able to play on my tablet.

Can you confirm about it please.

Hi!
This a standard Google Play warning for Beta versions which is to let players know the app is not really released, it might not be stable, etc.
OS requirements for Airport City 6.x and 7.0 are the same, but of course if you're playing either Airport City 6.30 or 7.0 on a really old phone or tablet it's going to be slow and painful.

Last edited:

Zahid Hassan Tushar

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048mc0jb
Username
ZHT [Item i need urgently]
Hi!
This a standard Google Play warning for Beta versions which is to let players know the app is not really released, it might not be stable, etc.
OS requirements for Airport City between 6.x and 7.0 are the same, but of course if you're playing either Airport City 6.30 or 7.0 on a really old phone or tablet it's going to be slow and painful.

Thank you Ivan for replying my text. On my tablet sometimes game crashed but current Airport City 6.30 version working smoothly.

Hope Airport City version 7 works on my tablet.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Everyone,
if you don't follow beta releases closely, but are interested in 7.0 update, check out this thread for the long (and incomplete) list of other changes coming to 7.0 besides those I've described in the original preview.

Женя

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dfpoi0w
Username
Юзвак
"There’ll be detailed guides about everything coming later from @ Ur-quan on our official Facebook page." Ivan, will this happen or not?

When the update is out — yes, there'll be several posts in the Facebook group as well as FAQs in the in-game Support menu.
Many thanks for your support may I thank both you and the entire team for all the effort you have taken to bring us this update best wishes for the launch of Version 7 of this great game

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Great idea, note that the destinations are cities so it got to be maybe Manila, Cebu, Makati etc.

By the way, Thailand is a country and not a city, I don't understand why it's a destination. Report a bug? :notworthy:

There're several early destinations that are countries or places (Egypt, Turkish Coast, etc.). The destination being a city became a rule about a year after Airport City was released, but we didn't (yet) change those early flights.

And once we had Cebu in the Hong Kong version of Airport City; it had some early cottages / low-rise buildings replaced with residential skyscrapers, too. That version was released in Hong Kong region only in 2015 and had limited success, so it was closed down in 2016. Cebu and other cities might appear someday in the main Airport City as well.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
There're several early destinations that are countries or places (Egypt, Turkish Coast, etc.). The destination being a city became a rule about a year after Airport City was released, but we didn't (yet) change those early flights.

And once we had Cebu in the Hong Kong version of Airport City; it had some early cottages / low-rise buildings replaced with residential skyscrapers, too. That version was released in Hong Kong region only in 2015 and had limited success, so it was closed down in 2016. Cebu and other cities might appear someday in the main Airport City as well.

Thank you for the interesting history and trivia! 🤓

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010

You should people name cities and explain why?

There are some great cities in the World with a good story.

Top Bottom