Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.28 update

Dont think you will any difference seeing as it could takes months to spend saved up items. Dont expect to find yourself competing against anyone. The playing field will be very very uneven for a long time to come and will probably never been equal till every one has unlimited!
I don't think it will if their stock piles are that large plus they have additional buildings I can't have.

I like the looks of the new update. I like the 100 limit for everyone, I can't compete at all with those who don't have it. I can hardly get into the to 100 on flights because I am at a disadvantage.
I have the limit and i hate it. I like no limit for everyone. The limit should be removed.
You can compete with those who dont have the limit. I can reach top 3 ranking on a flight destination almost every week.
Only one word, SUPPORT. Support from your supp accounts, fuel rings, neighbours, and, especially, from your alliance.

I have the limit and i hate it. I like no limit for everyone. The limit should be removed.
You can compete with those who dont have the limit. I can reach top 3 ranking on a flight destination almost every week.
Only one word, SUPPORT. Support from your supp accounts, fuel rings, neighbours, and, especially, from your alliance.
I have to agree that you can compete with the 100 item limit. I have an alliance support game - although it doesn't have the 100 item limit, it never even gets close to 100 of the items I need for flights, and I almost always place in top 3 in a flight destination. This game has very few neighbors, but between them and my support games, I'm able to get enough items to fly and compete. Of course, maybe not that many people are flying Powerful Deltas - we'll see what happens as that game advances.. :D:D:D

Of course, maybe not that many people are flying Powerful Deltas - we'll see what happens as that game advances.. :D:D:D

Shhhhh! Don’t give the game away! Flying PDs is the best tactic for us 100-limiters (aka the obsessive number watchers who get nervous in the nineties about clicking on anything in case we waste it) ;)

PDs are the only game in town if you want a top 3 ranking and a chance to supplement your space gold, at least until the Summer that is....

SP

Shhhhh! Don’t give the game away! Flying PDs is the best tactic for us 100-limiters (aka the obsessive number watchers who get nervous in the nineties about clicking on anything in case we waste it) ;)

PDs are the only game in town if you want a top 3 ranking and a chance to supplement your space gold, at least until the Summer that is....

SP
I'm changing my fleet to PDs...:bag:

Everybody’s understandably worried about changes and so no one talks about the event.
However...
I’ve started this event missing only 2 cards to complete all collections...
I’ve been flying event destinations with a large part of my fleet ...
... And I’ve been getting almost no drops
I think I had perhaps half a dozen drops from all the flights I’ve done (4 jumbos always on air + 2 deltas from day 2 + 1 jet and 3 falcons since yesterday), but only got one of the cards I needed
Really poor drops

Everybody’s understandably worried about changes and so no one talks about the event.
However...
I’ve started this event missing only 2 cards to complete all collections...
I’ve been flying event destinations with a large part of my fleet ...
... And I’ve been getting almost no drops
I think I had perhaps half a dozen drops from all the flights I’ve done (4 jumbos always on air + 2 deltas from day 2 + 1 jet and 3 falcons since yesterday), but only got one of the cards I needed
Really poor drops
Should’ve written this before. Just got the last missing card, event completed ;)

SP
Summer isn't that bad. People tend to take vacations. In my former alliance, we got in the top 50 more times during the summer than the rest of the year combined.

I have 4 planes dealing with that mission.
I'm trying to collect mushrooms from my neighbors, but as of current I see no chance to finish it on time.

Any tips would be very appreciated
You won’t get mushrooms from your neighbors, just pocket knives and magic keys
CFB3C0D1-DD05-4C36-BFF2-4D4DEA349C2E.jpeg

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
I have 4 planes dealing with that mission.
I'm trying to collect mushrooms from my neighbors, but as of current I see no chance to finish it on time.

Any tips would be very appreciated

Do you do daily gift trading? It’ll be helpful to have some reliable neighbours. I’m happy to trade gifts every day or two but need you to update your game name to include items you want.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
You won’t get mushrooms from your neighbors, just pocket knives and magic keys
View attachment 20239

It’s “seldom” that neighbour mushrooms drop knives. It’s “very seldom” that our mushrooms drop mushrooms. So what’s the probability of seldom * very seldom of turning neighbour visits into mushroom collections! :)

The drop rate on this event is next to nothing, like on most other destinations.
Only from the Egg buildings it is reasonable ok.
Really frustrating.
Luckily I have some buildings from last year. If I would have started from scratch I would be without building yet.

Also, on more than 530 flights to the five Condor WAM destinations over the last few month, I did not get a single drop at all.

Top Bottom