Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.28 update

I'm without any buildings yet due to the drop rate. Don't think i'll end up completing this event in time.
The drop rate on this event is next to nothing, like on most other destinations.
Only from the Egg buildings it is reasonable ok.
Really frustrating.
Luckily I have some buildings from last year. If I would have started from scratch I would be without building yet.

Also, on more than 530 flights to the five Condor WAM destinations over the last few month, I did not get a single drop at all.
I’ve finished already due to leftovers, but I keep flying for stars and magic keys. And I’ve noticed that drop rates from card planes have been pretty good to me. The rest stinks. From eggs have been fair also, but perhaps I feel that way because I’ve got all 24 working

Well, it depends on the perspective. I used to the word go back down as I was referring to the amount of points total that players had put in, which would indeed go back down.
However if you look at from the other perspective of the number of points remaining required to launch then it will indeed go up :)

I didn't ask for this change but it makes sense to me that if a player is kicked from a launch the points they contributed would be removed. That way it's a lose lose situation where as with the old system it was easier to abuse in a similar way to how you describe with your support accounts. In your case it's willing as you are both the launcher and the person(s) being kicked. However it would be easy for a player to start a launch, put in a small amount of points, then wait for other players to nearly launch it then kick all other people. I suspect it is fair less likely to happen than hijacking, but it's still a way of exploiting other players.
I have seen this happen and been the one who was kicked off! The player had a habit of kicking everyone of the launch and keeping the rewards for themselves... they are no longer my neighbor and this was before I joined the forum!

Top Bottom