Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.28 update

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Hello, Pilots!
The 6.28 update is expected next week.

“Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin,” thought Alice; “but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!"

event1.png
event 3.png
event 4.png

• Complete Down the Rabbit Hole special event to get a Dental Office (Do not forget to visit your dentist at least once a year! :sneaky:)
  • Collect Letters during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Black Queen's Castle will be available through direct purchase
  • Use Magic Keys to purchase unique buildings and alliance badges in the event store
  • New video ad option - additional tap when visiting a neighbor. (For a "one-more-tap" kind of persons :))
  • Fixed the issue when event tokens were not displayed properly at the start of special events
  • Several minor bug fixes and balancing tweaks.
event 2.png

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Hello, Pilots!
The 6.28 update is expected next week.

“Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin,” thought Alice; “but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!"

View attachment 20142 View attachment 20143 View attachment 20144
  • Complete Down the Rabbit Hole special event to get a Dental Office (Do not forget to visit your dentist at least once a year! :sneaky:)
  • Collect Letters during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Black Queen's Castle will be available through direct purchase
  • Use Magic Keys to purchase unique buildings and alliance badges in the event store
  • New video ad option - additional tap when visiting a neighbor. (For a "one-more-tap" kind of persons :))
  • Fixed the issue when event tokens were not displayed properly at the start of special events
  • Several minor bug fixes and balancing tweaks.
View attachment 20145
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
Thnx for the update(y)

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
I am almost tempted to report this post for the quote of the week "Several minor bug fixes and balancing tweaks"

I read this as a change in one or more bonuses for the worse, not the better!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I hope its not a 28 day event.
I'll gladly live with a 28 day event if the reward is actually worth it. Ever since the green QL party event, the rewards have been very lackadaisical. I don't expect amazing rewards every time, but at least every 2nd or 3rd event, there should be an enticing reward, and maybe every 5th or 6th event, there should be a reward that is out of the box.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Ever since the green QL party event, the rewards have been very lackadaisical
Really? Ever since the fall mansion and quantum skyscraper events, all of them have really demanding( except Halloween and space one) So in general from October 2017-May 2019( Span of 18 months) there have only been 2 Gem Buildings! Let me guess the reasons why they did this;
MAIN REASON:So that people can crave for msbs for better rewards so that they purchase for cash
MINOR REASON: Since the events have been made easier and repetitive
Am just happy I havent lost interest in these events YET but I might since the trend doesn't seem to end anytime soon.

Last edited:
I hope its not a 28 day event.
I don’t understand the complaint. I have some general goals in the game, so longer event for me means: I’ll have time to finish it and then, before the new event pops up, I’ll have my time for my goals.
I there were 10-days back to back events only, the schedule would be too tight and I wouldn’t have time for anything else except events.
E.g. during last three weeks I managed to fly additionally few hundred Jumbo alliance task flights and to 3* some of the 5 1,000-flights-destinations

I don’t understand the complaint. I have some general goals in the game, so longer event for me means: I’ll have time to finish it and then, before the new event pops up, I’ll have my time for my goals.
I there were 10-days back to back events only, the schedule would be too tight and I wouldn’t have time for anything else except events.
E.g. during last three weeks I managed to fly additionally few hundred Jumbo alliance task flights and to 3* some of the 5 1,000-flights-destinations
I don't mind longer events, but a month long event that is an annual event would be too long.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Really? Ever since the fall mansion and quantum skyscraper events, all of them have really demanding( except Halloween and space one) So in general from October 2017-May 2018( Span of 18 months) there have only been 2 Gem Buildings! Let me guess the reasons why they did this;
MAIN REASON:So that people can crave for msbs for better rewards so that they purchase for cash
MINOR REASON: Since the events have been made easier and repetitive
Am just happy I havent lost interest in these events YET but I might since the trend doesn't seem to end anytime soon.
Yes I agree about the scarcity of great rewards. The most memorable in recent times is the green ql party, the red ql party from 2017, the dark skies from last year, and last year's vday event. There have been a couple other ok rewards, such as the water mill reward from earlier this year and the shopping center event, but that's been it. I don't mind the repetition at all, but they need to step their rewards game up a bit. Im not asking for every event to have a great reward, but every other event should have something enticing, and every 5th or 6th event should have something phenomenal.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Yes I agree about the scarcity of great rewards. The most memorable in recent times is the green ql party, the red ql party from 2017, the dark skies from last year, and last year's vday event. There have been a couple other ok rewards, such as the water mill reward from earlier this year and the shopping center event, but that's been it. I don't mind the repetition at all, but they need to step their rewards game up a bit. Im not asking for every event to have a great reward, but every other event should have something enticing, and every 5th or 6th event should have something phenomenal.
Asylum was also nice reward with 126 passengers/8hrs,and some decent side rewards as jumbo Rangers and crop cycles.Personaly i hate 96coins/4hrs buildings.

Top Bottom