Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.7.9 Update

Good news! Maybe the update is not so dangerous.
Today I received an e-mail from support with a procedure that works and I got my city at level 69 again. :)
Opened some boxes and now level 70. :):)

@Marve , (and everybody) as I responded to you in private chat, removing the SaveProfile.bin file from your device does not guarantee your game would not be reset back to level 60 again. As I posted earlier in this thread, my LY2 game got reset again after I have removed the SaveProfile.bin file. Removing this file is the first step GI would ask you to do, but Ivan clearly confirmed to me this does not work for everybody, so for those got reset, don't count on this.

@flip123 , sorry to see you go, you are one of my oldest active neighbors and I have debating just like you over the past many years, I hope you do drop by from time and time and hopefully you will come back again some time in the future (if we are still here) o_O.

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
I removed the saveprofile.bin as instructed and my game was returned to when I lost it. Nice to have it back. Going to take pics of vital resources incase of another reset. Still going to limit play until a proper update with a fix is provided. Thanks for the help Marve.
B17

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9hejzk
Username
_tob
My game is back from level 65 to level 60. This sucks ... all achievements are gone ... all new items gone as well ... have raised a ticket at G! ... sorry to say, but this sucks. There are already that many complains about the reset to level 60 and G! should look into it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

All my games are updated to the latest version!!!

This evening GI Support ( Mary Heiden ) finally transferred my VAYKA1 game to my new device.
VAYKA1 is running smoothly, didn't lose any buildings, coins or greens. Everything is there when i
updated the game on my old device ( which couldn't open the game anymore) Nice work done by Support:):):D:D.

NOTE: PLZ. Look at the sig. on VAYKA1, because giftlist changed and i've got a new FRIENDCODE!!!
Thanks!!!

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
My game just reset back to lv 60. Lost all progress since update. Sent off an email crossing my fingers it will be restored. 2 weeks of hard flying gone. I'm frustrated so I'm going to stop playing for a while to see what they do. To my neighbors and alliance, I'll be back hopefully sooner than later. I have faith the game will come back but right now I'm still trying to catch my breath from this surprise blow. B17
Same happened to me and 2 weeks later with help of the support I got my game back with only one or two missing buildings and upgrades of the control tower.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey all,

I know how frustrating it could be to play for a few days and find out all your progress was lost. We've been hard looking for the cause of it, and probably found what was the problem. However, we can't fix it properly remotely, and we'll be rolling a couple of technical updates on Android and iOS. Those would address most pressing issues you've reported both through support team and on the forum.

Airport City will celebrate 5 years this September — it was first released globally on Facebook in September, 2011 — and we'll celebrate this anniversary with a very special event that we had in our minds for quite some time. Just a little something for you to look forward to, while we make core experience run smooth.

Top Bottom