Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.7.9 Update

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@flip123 I am very sorry to hear that. You've always been a great neighbor and gifter. I can't blame you though. I lost count of how many times I pondered on quitting myself. It's like being a glutton for punishment and asking for more. :(

Anyway, I find it odd that because of the Unity game engine, players have to change devices. Players shouldn't have to change devices to play a game, because the device is not compatible now when it used to be compatible. It is a game. It is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. I don't know about others but it's the reason I play them. Nothing more really. What else reason could there be? I also find it odd that because of Unity game engine, we are disconnected from gifting, visiting, launching, etc.... might as well change the name to Disunity.

I know this is a free game. I 'invested' real money in it because it is my show of support for the company and its developers. And because of that, I think it is reasonable that I expect a good product & service.

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have decided to quit the game for good. It is annoying me. Games should not annoy me.... It reacts slow, to many big bugs (stil). Never played the game without a bug...

I will sent furniture factory to some old neighbors but then it will be game over for me
@flip123
I'm sorry to see you go ... but I understand completely. You were the best gifting neighbor ever and I thank you for that. Happy trails!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@flip123, sorry to read that you're quiting the game. You're one of my oldest friends and i can only say to you,
Thanks for all the gifts and help you've given my games, you were such a good neighbor!!!!
Maybe you'll be back sometime in the near future!!!
Het gaat je goed en bedankt voor alles!!!

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Today I sent an email do G! with all things I lose after my game back to level 60 after a week playing an updated AC without any issue. Suddenly crash. :cry::cry:

This is a part of my email to support
I updated 10 days ago and the game was operating well. Monday I close the game at 5:30PM (Brazil) and restart at 7:00PM. When I restart and the game connect to G! server I note something like a screen refresh, "ghost" Duke came to my city and all done. I noted at this moment that I lose something because I bought some land expansion near the airship dock and these expansions disappear.

Be careful with Ghost Duke. He can still your levels:cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I have decided to quit the game for good. It is annoying me. Games should not annoy me.... It reacts slow, to many big bugs (stil). Never played the game without a bug...

I will sent furniture factory to some old neighbors but then it will be game over for me

I would miss you... you actually untied several Gordian knots..

BTW, can anyone figure out why, when trying to return some gifts, the game will some times allow a mirror return (eg propeller for propeller or P10 for P20), but sometimes it wants to send back P5 or F3?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I dont know if this has come to windows yet but I would be very concerned if my drone game had fuel 20 changed to Passengers - My only reason for having a drone game is to send fuel to some of my neighbours (and to my main game) I guess if that happens to me then I will have to delete my drone game and try to start another one which has fuel 20. That would be frustrating as it took me several attempts to get fuel 20 and I recently bought a cheap windows tablet specifically to send gifts from my drone account.

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
My game just reset back to lv 60. Lost all progress since update. Sent off an email crossing my fingers it will be restored. 2 weeks of hard flying gone. I'm frustrated so I'm going to stop playing for a while to see what they do. To my neighbors and alliance, I'll be back hopefully sooner than later. I have faith the game will come back but right now I'm still trying to catch my breath from this surprise blow. B17

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
My game just reset back to lv 60. Lost all progress since update. Sent off an email crossing my fingers it will be restored. 2 weeks of hard flying gone. I'm frustrated so I'm going to stop playing for a while to see what they do. To my neighbors and alliance, I'll be back hopefully sooner than later. I have faith the game will come back but right now I'm still trying to catch my breath from this surprise blow. B17
Had the same surprise on Monday and waiting support.:cautious:

As someone in your alliance and neighbour you will be greatly missed and good luck.

My game reset back to level 60 and weeks of flying lost - they did get it back but I'm still having problems joining launches and getting all flights to register in the alliance - trying to get anyone in support who understands basic statements about problems seems to be getting more difficult as they cannot seem to grasp what I'm saying to them and we seem to have gone back to the basic standard bland response.

This update has been without doubt the biggest mess they have ever created. They read this forum so they should realise what they have done. Any product is only as good as its support network. I have played games on almost every device - back to the 70's and real basic programming before Windows etc came along and I also created my own simple games in basic cobal language programming in those days and I have never come across a game on any platform with so many bugs/problems/mistakes.

Best of luck @B17 Flying Fortress - see you again very soon I hope

Ddave1

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
The alliance may suffer for a week or two or at least until they hopefully fix my game. Stay with me and I'll get us back to those top 20 and 50 rankings soon. I just don't want to waste my time playing if it's just going to reset again. Thanks, B17
As someone in your alliance and neighbour you will be greatly missed and good luck.

My game reset back to level 60 and weeks of flying lost - they did get it back but I'm still having problems joining launches and getting all flights to register in the alliance - trying to get anyone in support who understands basic statements about problems seems to be getting more difficult as they cannot seem to grasp what I'm saying to them and we seem to have gone back to the basic standard bland response.

This update has been without doubt the biggest mess they have ever created. They read this forum so they should realise what they have done. Any product is only as good as its support network. I have played games on almost every device - back to the 70's and real basic programming before Windows etc came along and I also created my own simple games in basic cobal language programming in those days and I have never come across a game on any platform with so many bugs/problems/mistakes.

Best of luck @B17 Flying Fortress - see you again very soon I hope

Ddave1

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Good news! Maybe the update is not so dangerous.
Today I received an e-mail from support with a procedure that works and I got my city at level 69 again. :)
Opened some boxes and now level 70. :):)

Top Bottom