Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
My game is still not opening. :dead::( I'm afraid I will have to uninstall, reinstall, play a few levels then ask support to help restore my game.
Everyone, Hold off on gifting me until I give the all clear.

D

Deleted member 5399

So gifts got squared up on KB1 and then went to send out on KB2 and the gifting thing must not have updated too, there.
Before with the update it did both games. Today KB1 was no problem getting worked out, but then I had buttons stick on gifts received in KB2 and the only way to correct IT was to return them back.
Thus again, sorry if 17 of you got the wrong things today from KB2. I certainly hope it's straight in the morning.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I started a new game; on my way to contact support (hope it works). The new one does open. One of the missions to get to level 5 asks us to visit Madlen Airborn. Oh My!! Madlen has changed a lot of things at her airport. There are many more small residential buildings. At least the planetarium is still there. I didn't have time to look around; but you'll notice the changes right away. Have fun.

No gifts to me yet; I'll let you know when I'm back in business.
-Comet18

D

Deleted member 5399

I didn't catch the mini update as was rearranging KB2 city, and it must have come in just after I returned to KB1.
Sad when you got large planes coming in both your own and guest and not getting any coins. I tried moving Furn. Factory, but didn't work, but after quick close and open of game, coin collections returned.
City side and research labs were okay. I was just taking snippets of screen showing loss of coins and was gonna give GI a ticket lol. Simple fix.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Seems GI do sometimes listen - they have corrected two issues with gifting
1) In a sending session the game now remembers the last gift item position rather than returning you to the start each time and
2) the "X" missing from the neighbour gift boxes is now restored which is muchj better for people using a spreadsheet to gift
Let's hope they fix some of the other issues!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I am up and running! Send me a unique item, I will send one back! Or if you just have a request, please just message me. Belle is still down mostly so it is just me chugging away while she helps!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Hey, I'm still alive and I miss a plenty of Beacons! :) looks like I need to renew some good old gifting exchanges by sending gift!

My VIP gifters:
@Alfonz Senki (AS-requireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@davidsmith(gamerader) – I sent you Whiskey. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong(King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Snowee
(Snow: Duty free) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ten33go(Ten) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Fuel(20)?

New gifters:
-

Missed/wrong gift:
@Raf(R) – I sent you E-reader. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?

Renew:
@jimstreet(a jim requireditem) – I sent you 3D Printer. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Akims
(Akims) – I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@BlueAero
(BlueAerorequireditem) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send meme Fuel(20)?
@cats are awesome(Cats – itemneeded) – I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Davejoyg(davejoyg_reuireditem) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977(d751) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Joe7(Joe7) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Kesh(Kesh from forum) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark(Marko F20) – I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?

Hi All,

A Reminder !!

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next Group Launch will be a Green and take place tomorrow, Friday 23rd September at 17.00pm GMT London. This green launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 Account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during today.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer. I look foward to seeing you all then.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Harcourt

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Hey all, as if AC can't screw up anymore, my phone keeps glitching out and I have to factory reset it. Will have to get GI to recover.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Anyone able to update on a windows 8.1 machine?

I can't get an update button on the windows store and it says my last update date was 8/27/16.

Any idea how I can get the update rolling so I don't have to keep fighting the AC update prompt?

D

Deleted member 5399

The twins have gifted and visited for the day.
Funny how KB1 has 6 Universities and KB2 has one; and KB2 has more of the challenge completed. Kb2 already has the grand prize too from mystery building purchase.
New look to KB1 as I have pushed the majority of residential buildings from the center to the right of town hall and businesses/coinage buildings mostly to the left.

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW I was thinking of instead of High Flyer on the tarmac, I was thinking of a Stephen King story/ Movie called Night Flyer
starring Miguel Ferrer as a tabloid reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom