Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 19, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, looks like they are not resolving the issue behind why our games our resetting like this. Makes me nervous, about the future of this game/company... Really hope they get it resolved soon!! I used to buy greenies with most sales, so they are loosing $$, lol.
Anyway, I have my mobile account that has just cracked level 10 and I can send fuel 20 now, woot! So send me a pm so we can get connected again. I tried to just be patient and wait for my game, but I miss you guys. :love::love:

D

Deleted member 5399

@JaxJaguars is flying all over forums lol. As my nana used to say, " He's so happy, he's beside himself."

On another note will the real Okie show yourself. I plum fergot jes who ye are, but I helped yer green rocket there friend.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi gang - just hit 100 neighbours! - all since the update, and all forum members or supports, I was trying to restrict it, but can't help myself!

Have updated my siggie to say I have a university - would be good if we all added this info in whilst the event is on?
do we have an event?:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::ROFLMAO:(y)
Lot's of event destinations to fly to...long time ago that i could get a star by flying only ten times to a destination (Cambridge)(y)

@JaxJaguars is flying all over forums lol. As my nana used to say, " He's so happy, he's beside himself."

On another note will the real Okie show yourself. I plum fergot jes who ye are, but I helped yer green rocket there friend.
its @Kris game names: Turion, Okie

Wow, looks like they are not resolving the issue behind why our games our resetting like this. Makes me nervous, about the future of this game/company... Really hope they get it resolved soon!! I used to buy greenies with most sales, so they are loosing $$, lol.
Anyway, I have my mobile account that has just cracked level 10 and I can send fuel 20 now, woot! So send me a pm so we can get connected again. I tried to just be patient and wait for my game, but I miss you guys. :love::love:
they fix my gamerader game by uninstalling AC, and reinstalling, then I played to level 5, sent them old friend code and new friend code, then restored it. It was the only way to fix it

they fix my gamerader game by uninstalling AC, and reinstalling, then I played to level 5, sent them old friend code and new friend code, then restored it. It was the only way to fix it
They were able to reinstate my husband's game by reinstating his last save they had. He only had lost about an hour, but it took a week to resolve. Either way, I have my save files from level 46, so if they can't fix it shortly, I'll just go from there.

D

Deleted member 5399

Well thanks @david smith now that you tagged @Kris aka Okie. So if you again catch the tag Kris I launched your/Okie from the Skokie green launch QL style.
Siggy updated to 3 Universities although now I wanna :cry: because I have run out of passengers.
Se'La'Vie; tomorrow is another day.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Wheee finally got my main account back to working properly. Support kept trying to restore my game with the game that was broken, and every time they restored it, once I closed and reopened the game the restore was gone again and my game was back to level 39.

After 3 of these restores I finally just told support my friends had their accounts fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling, playing until they got their friend code, then restoring from that new account. Should have listened to @Harcourt and just told them what to do :ROFLMAO:

I think with the accounts that won't save, the game has a corrupt file or something that won't let the game save. A fresh install was the only way to fix my game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom