Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 9th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling to return gifts and have now used up todays allowance with 7 outstanding (on priority for tomorrows window) Perhaps if just the people who can give Fuel Hose gift me today and those who dont have this give me a miss today that will give me a chance to catch up on returns - I have 13 gifts not yet earmarked for tomorrow and these will go as priority to anyone sending me fuel hoses - yes I am that desperate!! good night all
Sorry I didn't see your post until I had sent F Catering I will send you a Fuel hose as priority tomorrow AM

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP(!@Rav.fuel) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(#RavenWP2 ) – I sent you Guestbook. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC0) – I sent you Guestbook. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC1) – I sent you Guestbook. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Demodulator?
@KingKong(*King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Joe7(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake(AAAE-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Captain WH Rollins(Captain WH Rollins) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@cats are awesome(Cats – itemneeded) – I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Cath(cath 1) – I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Gandalf(Gandalf.itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@davidsmith(gamerader) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Radu81(Radu/itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@wkndcmpr(SkyM2/requireditem) – I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@tanmaya mahapatra(T(itemneeded)) – I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Ten33go(Ten) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Vivke (Vivke) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) –I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Hose?

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
a tip ( small but efficient) :
For a player who accumulate 100 ,200 or more launch ready chests in his warehouse , if you want to get a little bit more random ( 4 % usually ) (to 6 % minimums and maybe more if you use the tip) on PEB or MS ,you have to put a golden dice bonus before to collect your launch ready chest and you will have a better random

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon from London (16.35pm GMT)

My early mornings plunder brought in 17,300 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 were high valued resource items. My neighbours 20 gifts for today, Friday 13th May, have just been gifted. My thanks to all of my neighbours for all the gifts.

@ucaptain lole - you should have all the solar cells you need
@Saralaraloola - you should have received your first motion senor

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Hello everyone. Just joined the Forum, because just stalking is no efficient participation ;)

I am a little afraid, that almost everyone here is Level 60. So I won't send out invites as many of you are busy with neighbors anyway.
But please feel free to invite me if you are willing to help with my needs. I will fulfill yours! When I am back at home, I accept any invites (in ~5hrs, before daily refresh)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
For a player who accumulate 100 ,200 or more launch ready chests in his warehouse , if you want to get a little bit more random ( 4 % usually ) (to 6 % minimums and maybe more if you use the tip) on PEB or MS ,you have to put a golden dice bonus before to collect your launch ready chest and you will have a better random

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro

My early mornings plunder brought in 17,300 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 were high valued resource items. My neighbours 20 gifts for today, Friday 13th May, have just been gifted. My thanks to all of my neighbours for all the gifts.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain! Can you send me an Album as the next gift please?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Got it, thank you!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola

@Blue Aero told me to buy the double golden dice before you go and visit neighbours and you get a loot more loot, then I open the chests afterwards.
I usually average about 38-45 launch ready chests per day and usually get a minimum of 2 PEB, sometimes 5 but I also have a lot of Main Stabilizers and large fuel tanks per day. I have on average 40 in stock (MS and LFT) per day, use several on each launch but they always get replenished from my next visits to neighbours.

Thanks to everyone for sending me items. Since I changed my name to "Catering", I'm getting more gifts then I can return. So if you feel I'm not returning enough - put me back on a longer schedule : )

My Control Tower finished it's lengthy construction period and it turns out I'm completely out of resources. So I'm asking for:
Airline Route Map
Headset
Monitor
Walkie-talkie

Everything ✕4 please.
I used to have headset, send me your item and I'll return it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom