Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (8.25am GMT)

A gentle reminder to my neighbours not to gift any Down The Rabbitt Hole event related gift items to me - I'm not taking part in the event - do not wish to be distracted by it. For those of you who have completed the event I congratulate you, for those of you who have yet to complete the event, I'm sure many of you will, within the next 10 days. For those of you who do not - a very gallent effort - the resources can be used next time the event comes round.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators

I've just finished my mornings 20 gifts to my neighbours, Thursday 31st March. My neighbours plunder was poor - just 10,100 coins and 11 launch ready blue chests. Not such a good morning compared with yesterday. My thanks for all the gifts received, the gifts keep my planes flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Good Morning all - getting closer to Level 52 should make it today I think!

Long haul flights are putting a strain on my catering facilities and I don't have the greenies to upgrade it at the moment - So if you could focus on Flight Catering and Spare wire for the moment that would be great -thanks. I will let you know when you can ease up on them

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Following eight completed green flights during February and March, there are a further five green launch flights planned during April, on Friday 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th.

The first of these launches will open at 5.00pm GMT London time (please check your time zones) and, as with previous launches, will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge is full, whichever of the two takes place first. There will be plenty of time for flyers to come on board during this open window period.

If your planning on taking part I very much look forward to your good company. It is a good way of using up some of your small surplus resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points).

Once the flight returns I will update and post the Flyers League Table on Sunday for your perusal. I wish all of us well with this nineth flight.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Booyah! I have my first door! :notworthy:
I can finish 5 more Russian Eggs if that one pesky shroom would drop:mad: ... 5 times more. :( No planes yet.
Look G!, work with me here. I just want all the eggs. I don't care if I complete or not. That card building looks hideous anyway and should I complete the event, I wouldn't give it the time of day. I'd probably burn it:sneaky:.

On the upsight: I'm one level shy of maxing out! :cool::D Please give me a short period of time to enjoy that before raising to 65 with the new update...:angelic:

Anyway, neighbours are hereby thanked for gifts, event gifts are out door (get it? 'door'...:D), neighbours are visited and pocket knives are needed...

Good flying y'all! I'm off sanding and painting my doors at home! Oh, Irony...:shifty:

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thank you for all the Gifts received and I have returned 20 of them today. I have a further 20 for tomorrow and 12 for the day after that.

I have resorted to a Spyglass and Golden Dice with reasonable results. I have completed the Wind Through the Keyhole collection 3 times. I have 13 doors which are surplus to requirements. (@Wasted Eagle If only we could gift them !)

At long last I have a Plane of Hearts which dropped a Painted Rose on its first flight. Nothing since tho'. Just need another Blue Catrpillar to get a second Plane of Hearts.

I am certainly feeling less grumpy about this event than yesterday !!

I hope the Land Sale is on from tomorrow because I need to buy some space for my Rocket Garden and to build an Egg Farm.

Happy Flying Everyone,

Regards
Harcourt

Gifts out for the evening. Terrible luck with the event so far. Have one Russian Egg and no drops from it in three days of trying. Have a single hanger pending but missing the 4 of hearts card. Not happy that the hanger actually deducted 50K coins from my account instead of the 500 listed. That was painful. Only a couple drops from the destination flights. Going to give this event until the end of the weekend and then it is back to regular destinations and focusing on building my airport.

@Husam sent you spare wire tonight. Made a note to keep those coming to you.
@KenDuckySmith Can I get one more Vivaldi antenna?

I'm down to 40 regular gifters so those that are sending/receiving gifts from me should be seeing a response every other day.
many thanks, I appreciated

yeah, was thinking on emailing GI, but not going to waist the time and effort just to get the 2nd indian egg, and 2 of 3 on the On her majesty service collection, when I've got 10 days 14 hrs left, could u send gamerader landing lamp next few days
Me too i will send you tomorrow landing lamp and send spare wire.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys (#Daenerys) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@Daenerys (#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meter, no more needed. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@JaxJaguars
(aJax) – Thanks for Aircraft Tire. I sent you Projector. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@JaxJaguars
(Jax2 ) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Projector. Could you send me Magic Mirror?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217)– Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Perfume?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) – I sent you back Beverage Cooler to arrive as Parking Meter.
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Three of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Gandalf
(Gand.itemneeded) –Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@GiftXchange
(GiftXchange:F20) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@ItsRalphy
(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Five of Hearts?
@OVAinternational
(OVAinternational) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Robert (Robster) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Magic Mirror?
@Radu81
(Radu/itemneeded) – I sent you X-ray Scanner. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Vivke (Vivke) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Three of Hearts?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have been able to upgrade at last they still haven't fixed this display problem for me
upload_2016-3-31_14-49-26.png

I do however now have the event (NOT participating) and am able to send Pocket Knives and 3 of Hearts Card please let me know if you want me to add these items to my spreadsheet so as to send them to you.

Misery loves company...

I have 2 Russian eggs and nothing beyond that. Don't know what I am doing wrong. Haven't sent a flight anywhere but event destination since Saturday. Have lost count at this point and have 3 cards to show for it, two being a duplicate. I want to just quit and get back to building my airport and getting launch material, but I keep thinking these next flights are gonna be the ones where the dam finally breaks...
Oh I know what you mean! I've done better on the cards, but I have two of four of them. Can't make a collection that way! :banghead::banghead:

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero

I haven't received anything from you in days. Are we still connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom