Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

I almost feel guilty for completing - but - no I don't :love::love:. I will say the mushroomers kit really kickstarted the event for me, and some really generous neighbors, and PURE LUCK. And it's strange - spyglass doesn't seem to work for some, but it rained buckets for me. Odd game.
Congrats nonetheless!
The same kit somewhat kickstarted my event as well but I'm gonna need to lend those buckets... :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 5399

!KB Main City.
First Event airplane, maiden flight today, thanks to all.
Signature updated to reflect possible 2nd Airplane but need cards to finish.
Gifts out from !KB and !KB2. Complete for today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts, and I have returned my 20 for today. I have another 20 for tomorrow, and 8 more for the day after.

I got up, got dressed, got breakfast, logged on, received 8 planes from event destinations, got nothing. clicked on Russian eggs, got nothing, feeling even grumpier than usual, got undressed, got back into bed, went back to sleep. Woke up, pondered upon whether I had just had a bad dream. Well, what do you think ?

Regards
Harcourt
I would have a nightcap, back to sleep and start the day again - good luck!

Hi to all.
A Red letter day today as I made it to 150+ stars and I would like to thank all the forum members who have made this possible through their help support and guidance.
Without this help and all the gifts I would still be out in the wilderness.
Also a big thank you to the administrators who run this site

@Robert

Well done !

It gives encouragement to us lesser mortals :)

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi to all.
A Red letter day today as I made it to 150+ stars and I would like to thank all the forum members who have made this possible through their help support and guidance.
Without this help and all the gifts I would still be out in the wilderness.
Also a big thank you to the administrators who run this site

Yes, extremely well done on reaching 150 plus (could not find the plus sign on the keyboard, while sitting in semi darkness) stars and the banner. I await my turned, someday.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I feel like punching someone! Spy glass and golden dice delivered nothing on the event. Zilch, nada, nought, zero, nul, nil, batil, líng, tyhjä, ákyros, teg, null, nuru... :mad::banghead:(n):unsure:

Since pocket knives weren't dropping I switched to normal plundering. Holy smokes! 25 blue launch ready chests on only 7 neighbours :eek:!!!
yes those items works great at planetariums ;). The event is tough..but delivered nothing with those items:confused:...really really bad luck..

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

I almost feel guilty for completing - but - no I don't :love::love:. I will say the mushroomers kit really kickstarted the event for me, and some really generous neighbors, and PURE LUCK. And it's strange - spyglass doesn't seem to work for some, but it rained buckets for me. Odd game.
Spy Glass doesn't seem to work for me, but you should be happy about finishing....and with sooooo much time left! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Spy Glass doesn't seem to work for me, but you should be happy about finishing....and with sooooo much time left! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am happy. :D:D:D And with leaving some of the eggs built in my city for the coin income, I now have 13 English eggs in my warehouse. They're my little Energizer Eggs - they just keep giving and giving! I'm definitely going to have a "build and sell" party when this event is over!

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for receiving so many gifts, will send my 20 out soon and already a list for tomorrow.

Since yesterday I have problems with the webpage of the forum and it blocks all the time, so sorry in advance if I send you something that's not so good but I'm have to reload the page all the time.

What a difficult event, don't get much and still needs lot of all the items. My hangar is ready but don't have a plane. Keep on trying ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Wowsers!! This is the toughest event I have ever participated in since joining AC!! The drop rate is brutal!! I have 1 hanger, but not even close to a hearts plane to fly to wonderland!! Any tips or ideas would be much appreciated!! I can't seem to pick up the necessary drops!! Also...thanks as always for the gifts everyone!! I am really focussed on the event currently, so if you are not participating, please don't feel offended...I'll get back to you on the regular when the event is finished!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom