Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Daenerys (#Daenerys) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@Daenerys
(#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meter, no more needed. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@JaxJaguars
(aJax) – Thanks for Aircraft Tire. I sent you Projector. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@JaxJaguars
(Jax2 ) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Projector. Could you send me Magic Mirror?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217)– Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Perfume?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) – I sent you back Beverage Cooler to arrive as Parking Meter.
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Three of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Gandalf
(Gand.itemneeded) –Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@GiftXchange
(GiftXchange:F20) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@ItsRalphy
(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Five of Hearts?
@OVAinternational
(OVAinternational) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Robert
(Robster) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Magic Mirror?
@Radu81
(Radu/itemneeded) – I sent you X-ray Scanner. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Vivke (Vivke) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Three of Hearts?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
Thank you for the parking meter. Only need 1 more, but will wait until after the event. I'll send you pocket knife, cards or landing lamps until no longer needed. I could use flights items (like gyroscope) - don't need any more event items.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
I haven't received anything from you in days. Are we still connected?

I checked your signature and there is nothing about the quest. I have given priority to those doing the quest, but I keep a record of those that I don't send gifts, in order to compensate in the coming days.
if you are doing the quest, please inform me in order to update my EXCEL file.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I checked your signature and there is nothing about the quest. I have given priority to those doing the quest, but I keep a record of those that I don't send gifts, in order to compensate in the coming days.
if you are doing the quest, please inform me in order to update my EXCEL file.

That's fine. I had just changed my sig less than an hour ago. I have knives and 3 of hearts for event gifting although my priority is to send to those who need items to keep their airplanes in the air or are needing unique items for building that I have and those who send me items I need so I can keep my airplanes in the air.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
That's fine. I had just changed my sig less than an hour ago. I have knives and 3 of hearts for event gifting although my priority is to send to those who need items to keep their airplanes in the air or are needing unique items for building that I have and those who send me items I need so I can keep my airplanes in the air.
Ok, I promise that in 10 days time I will provide with daily gifts so that all my neighbors have equal supply

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
You post daily with their names saying you are sending gifts. Maybe you should only post the names of those who you actually are sending the gifts to?
I write sent by rotation. Maybe my wording is bad. Also, I want to thank people for sending me gifts. Call me lazy for not micromanaging my post, but I prefer this kind of posting than just writing a thank you without references. Anyway, it's a matter of preference I guess, I may update my signature in order to clarify.

Gifts sent for today, thanks for all received. :)

I finally activated the spy glass, and...
First hour: 8 Russian eggs, 5 doors, 6 cards :singing::singing::singing::D
2nd hour: nothing :confused:
3rd hour: nothing :banghead:
4er hour: nothing :banghead:
5th hour: 1 door = 1 English egg :D
6th hour: 1 card = 1 Indian egg :D
No bad, no bad at all
Not bad - once it starts, it goes faster and faster!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Thursday Gifts
Yasss slay! Two Five of Hearts and Four Four of Hearts left to get! Does anyone know of anyone who has Four of Hearts to give out?

Thank you for the gifts @Vivke @david smith (gamerader) @Aero Aereola @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @crescent moon @Radu81 @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @ItsRalphy @gorrion @Harcourt @andreasmrg @Husam (HMYH)

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @david smith (gameradar2) @Wasted Eagle @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @wydaho (Bear)

Please return with event items (see signature)

Thanks all! :D

Wednesday Gifts
Wow! 4/4 for Two of Hearts for the Card Hangar. Now to balance out with Three, Four, and Five of Hearts. Please send if you have these!

Thank you for the gifts @Vivke @Aero Aereola @crescent moon @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @Husam (HMYH) @wydaho (Bear) @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @gorrion @andreasmrg

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @david smith (gamerader) @david smith (gameradar2) @Harcourt @ItsRalphy @Wasted Eagle @Radu81
Please return with event items (see signature)

Thanks all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom