Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Brycei - welcome to the forum - I've just keyed in your friends code so we are now connected at both ends, hope my gifts have got through to you, thanks for your gifts.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Hello Everyone :)
Sorry for not sending any gifts last week - but last week my daugther was born, then I had no time for stuff like this... and I'm affraid I won't have time now either ;)

If you need anything from me - just write, but do not expect quick response - will try to visit AC once a day, but it's not sure ;)

What I need - stuff for level 4 Town Hall and level 4 Control Tower.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Sorry for not sending any gifts last week - but last week my daugther was born, then I had no time for stuff like this... and I'm affraid I won't have time now either ;)

If you need anything from me - just write, but do not expect quick response - will try to visit AC once a day, but it's not sure ;)

Congrats! You should change your top high priority in your sig to BABY! :LOL:

WOW - a birth in the forum, that's a new one - big, big congratulations to you all

AC Baby.jpg

Oh no - I've gone and done it, I couldn't help myself - sorry, please forgive me, it was a moment of weakness and lack of self control.

Sorry.

What? - Oh, I have spent REAL MONEY and bought 96 greenies for £6.89, how could I. I need a Tesla Power Plant so I can build more, and I want more land as I am just greedy. Still only the same cost as a paperback, but I promise I will try and exercise more self control next time. If only greenies were so easy to come by on windows as other forums. Promise you will forgive me - I am off to join AA (AC Cash spenders Anonymous). Oh - and please don't tell me wife, I need to break it to her gently.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@ItsRalphy Never apologize for spending your own money!

It's good to know you're doing the event, I haven't returned for your beacon yesterday because I was unsure. Send me the mirror, please, as I have plenty of 5♥ (damn 2♥ are nearly impossible to get!). I'll send you my 2♥, if you don't have too much of them already.

As a side note - the joker set contains cards for exactly 2 hangars. I bought greenies on the last hour of sale precisely to have the option to buy this set if I wouldn't manage to build 5 hangars. $10 for 2 extra hangars - that's a good deal IMHO.

@ItsRalphy Never apologize for spending your own money!

It's good to know you're doing the event, I haven't returned for your beacon yesterday because I was unsure. Send me the mirror, please, as I have plenty of 5♥ (damn 2♥ are nearly impossible to get!). I'll send you my 2♥, if you don't have too much of them already.

As a side note - the joker set contains cards for exactly 2 hangars. I bought greenies on the last hour of sale precisely to have the option to buy this set if I wouldn't manage to build 5 hangars. $10 for 2 extra hangars - that's a good deal IMHO.
That sounds like a plan!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This mornings 20 neighbour gifts have just been sent, Monday 28th March. Another quiet mornings plunder netted just 12,100 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests, 5 were high valued resources. My thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and today, my gifts inbox looked very healthy.

Although I'm not doing the event - I'm able to gift - Magic Mirror, 4 of Hearts Card.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Sorry for not sending any gifts last week - but last week my daughter was born, then I had no time for stuff like this... and I'm affraid I won't have time now either ;)

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby
girl! There's no doubt that she is going to be the
most amazing and gorgeous part of your lives. Wishing you the best of luck with your new little
princess.

Hi All,

I have sent out all my 20 gifts and thank you for those received. I still have 13 more to gift tomorrow.

I am amazed at the progress some have mad with the event !! I have flown 34 times to Event destinations and just one drop of March Hare. I have six Russian eggs that have yielded 9 Doors. Unfortunately they are three of three doors and none of two doors.
However I delayed going at the Event full blast because:-

I got 1st Place in the World rankings for Moscow -- Yippee !!

I also took 1st place in a Red Launch, and the Silver Coins from these two events took me over the 300 mark. And we all know what that means !!

Harcourt City has another Grand Hotel.

And it gets better. The Red Launch also gave me a Water World item making completion of a third Lunar Atlas. This has given me a Rocket Garden !!

Can't wait for the Expansion Sale so I can make some space for it.

I wish everyone a Happy Week's Flying

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom