Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have just received a friends request - *T20/fuel only - happy to except, do not know who it belong to, will need to add this to my paper copy (high tech of course) - any ideas?

Completed the last part of the event, but not yet closed the event of. The "with honours" collection gets you an "Einstein Tower" - 40 coins every 4 hours, increases population by 20. Not closed the event yet as I have a flight coming back to gain another star, but will let you know what the big prize is when I do.

Meant to add a picture of the Einstein Tower, sorry
AC Einstein Tower.png

Please let me know if my stuff is not getting through to you. I return something for every gift I receive.
It may take up to 4 days. If you sent me an item and 4 days have passed without something in return please let me know.
My gifting rules gives priority to building items.
Happy flying happy neighbors.

#Joe7 (@Joe7) = Earplugs
Mo Ma (non forum) = Fuel Catalyst
Sissi/lollypop (non forum) = Lollipop
AgentL (@Agent_L) = Oscillating Beacon
T(Centrafuge (@tanmaya mahapatra) = Flight Catering
HMYH (@Husam@Husam) = Navigation Module
crescent moon (@crescent moon) = Navigation Module
Joe Tee/sandbag (@Joe Tee) = Flight Helmet
Mike47/event (@Mike47) = Fuel Supply
Ten-Parking Mtr (@Ten33go) = Landing Lamp
Ten2 (@Ten33go) = Podium
Tbomb oscb sprop (@TbombToronto) = Podium
Steve26 (@Steve26) = Infrared Camera
SkyM2/F20 (@wkndcmpr) = Landing Lamp
BrasilF20Lolli (@Brasil95) = Fruit Lollipop
Capt. WH Rollins (@Captain WH Rollins) = Gyroscope
Cats-SmokeDetect (@cats are awesome) = Oscillating Beacon
comet18 (@Comet18) = Infrared Camera
cyclone4LampPerl (@WAMike) = Podium
cath 2 (@Cath) = Navigation Module

Received (y)

Hi All,

I have sent out all 20 gifts today, and thanks for those received.

I need to go on a diet so have taken Flight Catering off my signature and replace it with Spare Propeller.

Have managed just one University so far, and 2 items for the With Honours Collection, and One item for College Sports Collection.

What with this poor performance and the failure of the @Captain WH Rollins' Friday Five O'clock Special it has been a depressing day so far.

Still, things can only get better !

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wx3h3i4
Username
Gandalf
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – Thanks for lots of Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for VoIP Phone. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@lacey(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Headset. I sent you Walkie-talkie. Could you send me back as Headset?
@Bob1977 (3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Pneumatic Cutter?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Gyroscope. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Arcade Machine. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Imprinter?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit / Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aircraft Tire and Cash Counter. Could you send me Beverage Cooler and Oscillating Beacon?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Wall Speaker. I sent you Flatwork Ironer. Could you send me Wall Speaker?
@Wasted Eagle (WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Arch Metal Detector?
Hi Gyorgy,
trying to connect. I can send you bev cooler, please send me lining plates.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom