Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today

Mike47 (@Mike47) assmbly robot

AgentL (@Agent_L) beacon

doc (@Doc) beacon

ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) beacon

Wasted Eagle (@Wasted Eagle) beacon

Cris (@Joe7) blanket to #Joe7

Vivke (@Vivke) catering

davejoyg (@Davejoyg) eau

Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon) grinding mach

!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro, attitude

Hamilton 404 (@Sophiaelizabeth) lamp

Tbomb (@Tbomb) lamp

MikeO3 (@m-bari) lollipop

Cath (@wydaho) nav mod

Ten33 (@Ten33go) podium

Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) prop

WTR1 () prop

Okie (@Kris) propeller

doc2 (@Doc) pwr srce

(@Aero Aereola) wire

Happy Flying all & Good Luck with the event!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Argh. I hate it when a plan doesn't come together. :banghead::banghead::arghh::arghh:

Well, quite a while ago, I collected items for the eventual MCC upgrades. Was pretty sure I had all of them.

Welllll. The sometimer's disease that I'm occasionally afflicted with hit once again. I have been awaiting the completion of the MCC3 and red launch pad on Ten2 today. Came home from work, started the game, and...

*Drum roll*

I forgot to get 1 type of antenna. D'oh. So, those of you who may still have Horn antennas, or that may have once had Horn antennas, could either send me a total of 4, or let me know and I can send you a Yagi-Uda antenna for send in return purpose, I would greatly appreciate it.

I was planning on participating in some launches this weekend... Thank you in advance, it's much appreciated!

Argh. I hate it when a plan doesn't come together. :banghead::banghead::arghh::arghh:

Well, quite a while ago, I collected items for the eventual MCC upgrades. Was pretty sure I had all of them.

Welllll. The sometimer's disease that I'm occasionally afflicted with hit once again. I have been awaiting the completion of the MCC3 and red launch pad on Ten2 today. Came home from work, started the game, and...

*Drum roll*

I forgot to get 1 type of antenna. D'oh. So, those of you who may still have Horn antennas, or that may have once had Horn antennas, could either send me a total of 4, or let me know and I can send you a Yagi-Uda antenna for send in return purpose, I would greatly appreciate it.

I was planning on participating in some launches this weekend... Thank you in advance, it's much appreciated!
today gift already send, tomorrow i can send you Yagi-Uda antenna

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Husam - Thank you very much for the offer, but I need Horn antennas. If someone at one time had Horn antennas, I could send the antenna I have (Yagi-Uda) to them, and they could hit send in return. That would send me the Horn antenna, as they never had Yagi-Uda antennas. :)

Please let me know if my stuff is not getting through to you. I return something for every gift I receive.
It may take up to 4 days. If you sent me an item and 4 days have passed without something in return please let me know.
My gifting rules gives priority to building items.
Happy flying happy neighbors.

#Joe7 (@Joe7) = Earplugs
Mo Ma (non forum) = Fuel Catalyst
Sissi/lollypop (non forum) = Lollipop
AgentL (@Agent_L) = Oscillating Beacon
T(Centrafuge (@tanmaya mahapatra) = Flight Catering
HMYH (@Husam) = Navigation Module
crescent moon (@crescent moon) = Navigation Module
Joe Tee/sandbag (@Joe Tee) = Flight Helmet
Mike47/event (@Mike47) = Fuel Supply
Ten-Parking Mtr (@Ten33go) = Landing Lamp
Ten2 (@Ten33go) = Podium
Tbomb oscb sprop (@TbombToronto) = Podium
Steve26 (@Steve26) = Infrared Camera
SkyM2/F20 (@wkndcmpr) = Landing Lamp
BrasilF20Lolli (@Brasil95) = Fruit Lollipop
Capt. WH Rollins (@Captain WH Rollins) = Gyroscope
Cats-SmokeDetect (@cats are awesome) = Oscillating Beacon
comet18 (@Comet18) = Infrared Camera
cyclone4LampPerl (@WAMike) = Podium
cath 2 (@Cath) = Navigation Module

Last edited:
@Husam - Thank you very much for the offer, but I need Horn antennas. If someone at one time had Horn antennas, I could send the antenna I have (Yagi-Uda) to them, and they could hit send in return. That would send me the Horn antenna, as they never had Yagi-Uda antennas. :)
I had Horn Antenna.Send me one and I will send back.

*Drum roll*

I think I might have been horn antennas, but am not certain - if you want to send whatever antenna you have I am happy to give send return a go and see what was in my slot?

Hi gang - good morning from England - gifts out and the beauty from my glitch sending two sets out yesterday means I am fully up to date with active forum members. If you have sent me a gift in the past 2 days and not had it returned, it either arrived in my crash period and I don't know about it or our connection has gone - let me know and we will work out which!

Have a great day flying!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero

I used to have horn antennas --- send me a Yagi-Uda and we will see what you get in return

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greetings Flyers

All my 20 gifts for today have just been sent to my neighbours, Saturday 19th March. My plunder brought in 18,100 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. My thanks for all of the gifts received, as always I'm awash with usuable gift items.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom