Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Great scavenging tonight got 5 Powerful Exploding bolts from the first part of a golden dice double collection - wonder what the second will yield!

Gifts all sent for today - some may have come from my new "GBS2-droneNoGift" game but please remember to only return gift to my main GBS game. If you havent added my second account, which has Fuel20, please see code in signature and add me. (This is for existing GBS neighbours only)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I have on my second game Drawing Board and I will start to send you when my gifts reset

Yes please, that would be really great - some unique building items are hard to come by - finding neighbours who are able to gift them - take your time with these, there is no major hurry with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Yes please, that would be really great - some unique building items are hard to come by - finding neighbours who are able to gift them - take your time with these, there is no major hurry with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
No problem.I will send you every day until you get all.
I had Technical Pen on my main game but I can send you only in return

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Finally got enough coins for my Level 6 Town Hall - Its currently being built and due to appear on Monday - I believe all I require to complete this is three Cash Counters.

As I always seem to be short of flight caterings, despite all the many gifts I get, I have decided to build another Flight Catering Facility (is this better than using 10 greenies to upgrade my current Flight Catering with another slot?). If so, then I believe I require another 2 Cooling Chambers and 3 Defrosters.

As for gifts, I am sending out specific things where people have asked for them, otherwise I am sending 10x Passengers to those I have met here. Hope that is the right thing - I do periodically look through signatures to see if there is more appropriate things I can send, but please message me if I can send anything more useful!

Many thanks all again for the gifts and advice.

I will make a start gifting the Cooling Chambers x2 from later on today, early afternoon London time.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

STANDBY WORLD - The Brits are awaking - GOOD MORNING FROM ENGLAND - off to do my gifting, but you guys are so generous, I have my 20 to send, and already have my 20 lined up for this time tomorrow! HeyHo - I will always return a gift to you, just not always the same day!

Have a great days flying

welcome back

i touched some planetariums n beginning to like it
mmm made some 8400 money:) just now
Planetariums are the top "plunder" source - I have 9 "gold" members in my neighbour list who have 5 or more planetariums, and I visit these 9 daily. I then do 2 of my "silvers" - 3 or 4 planetariums, and 1 general just to see what everyone else is up to! - works for me.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
STANDBY WORLD - The Brits are awaking - GOOD MORNING FROM ENGLAND - off to do my gifting, but you guys are so generous, I have my 20 to send, and already have my 20 lined up for this time tomorrow! HeyHo - I will always return a gift to you, just not always the same day!

Have a great days flying
Aa , not Aa by seeing u , goooooodmorning Britain btw,
i totally have forgotton, no not forgotton i was too quick sending n returning gifts just now, i had to take a break n eat on a lollypop.. i'm sorry .. its a sin , gifts all gone
ur first thing tomorrow will be one from me
thx for fuel though ,i recieved it

Aa , not Aa by seeing u , goooooodmorning Britain btw,
i totally have forgotton, no not forgotton i was too quick sending n returning gifts just now, i had to take a break n eat on a lollypop.. i'm sorry .. its a sin , gifts all gone
ur first thing tomorrow will be one from me
thx for fuel though ,i recieved it
You are forgiven, tomorrow is fine - its the returning that counts, not the speed!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Thanks for all the adds, I have sent out and can send more.

Needs: Spaceship Launch Console x3, Communication Antennae x4, Solar Cell x2

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers (13.15pm GMT London)

My early morning neighbours plunder brought in 13,800 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests, of which just 6 (large fuel tank's x3, main stabilizer x2 and Powerful Explosive Bolt x1) were high valued resources. I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Sunday 24th July. My thanks for all the gifts received during the past few days.

@David Toad - gifted Cooling Chamber
@Harcourt - gifted Patrol Drone
@PeterNL - gifted Postal Drone

Control Tower L9 upgrade - 6 days and 18 hours to wait

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

My second account is now up and running - please add this if you are one of my neighbours - gbs2-droneNoGift code - wt52pra
If you add this neighbour I will occasionally be able to return Fuel20 to you in return for gifts sent to my main gbs account. Only requests from existing gbs neighbours will be accepted. You will never need to send gifts to my second account so even if your list is "full" there is no additional commitment on your part in adding this one.

(If you are not currently a neighbour then please add my main gbs account, and send a gift, before adding my gbs2 account)

++EXTRA++ if you would like to automatically get Fuel20 every day then message me to join my "Fuel20 club" - you do not have to be able to gift Fuel20 yourself to join.
Sent invite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom