Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 23, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (08.00am GMT London)

This early morning's gifts were received from neighbours @Lee Porritt - @Mike47 - @JazzyJKC - @Pit1024 - @PeterNL - @BelleAIr - @Harcourt - @Kendra - @gbswales - @gorrion - @Wired Parrott - @Davejoyg - @Husam - @david smith - @Blue Aero - @Wasted Eagle - @porvillewright - @must_dash - @Stella 748 - @PIRX - Melly - Rotterdam Air8 - Momula - Michael and Elbor - thank you very much for all the gifts.

Be careful when your out and about.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.50pm GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for this afternoon, Monday 23rd January, and have updated my signature page. My thanks for all the gifts received so far today.

I need just one more Riveter for my Repair Base (L6) - have finally purchased the L6 runway - the sound of Falcon's taking off is very pleasing on the ears.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts in the last week, they are very much appreciated. I have sent out all mine for today.
I have achieved level 73 with my main account but no new gifts.
Also my support game has reached level 71 and can now sent Granulators. If anyone needs these please let me know.
My fuel account has reached level 50 and can now supply Pneumatic Cutters.

I flew Blue map destinations all last week and have yet to complete a single collection. I will soldier on this week !

I have upgraded my Town Hall to level 9. Construction will be complete in 4 days. If anyone wants 3D Printers, now would be a good time to ask ! (@Captain WH Rollins @Cath will keep sending to you until you have enough ;))

I hope everyone has an enjoyable week,

Regards
Harcourt

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts in the last week, they are very much appreciated. I have sent out all mine for today.
I have achieved level 73 with my main account but no new gifts.
Also my support game has reached level 71 and can now sent Granulators. If anyone needs these please let me know.
My fuel account has reached level 50 and can now supply Pneumatic Cutters.

I flew Blue map destinations all last week and have yet to complete a single collection. I will soldier on this week !

I have upgraded my Town Hall to level 9. Construction will be complete in 4 days. If anyone wants 3D Printers, now would be a good time to ask ! (@Captain WH Rollins @Cath will keep sending to you until you have enough ;))

I hope everyone has an enjoyable week,

Regards
Harcourt
Many thanks Harcourt you and @Mike47 have been brilliant I only need 1 more, wish I could find the other items as fast :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Doing maps myself and like you not one single collection :( GI have most certainly altered drops on both guest planes and flights you need items from
Yet another way to try and make us pay (not me) I am stopping for a few days and try again later in the week see if it makes a difference also help me stop getting through fuel like water ;)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Captain WH Rollins I just bought my first Falcon plane last night. My advice: Start stocking up on Lollipops now! :D:D:D:D

I can send you the riveter after the reset. But I'm guessing you'll probably receive one before then.

Thanks to all who sent gifts!!

Happy Monday, everyone :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I just bought my first Falcon plane last night. My advice: Start stocking up on Lollipops now! :D:D:D:D

I can send you the riveter after the reset. But I'm guessing you'll probably receive one before then.

Thanks to all who sent gifts!!

Happy Monday, everyone :)

Well done on your first Falcon purchase, one last Riveter would be great, good advice about Lollipops - Falcon's sounds great landing and taking off. Onwards and upwards good neighbour.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for the received gifts, mine are also send.
Please let me know if you want something specific from my gift list, it should be up to date.

Am collecting building requirements for future buildings so if you can send them they are more than welcome.
Still need 110.000 coins and then I can upgrade my terminal.

Do you also have that Duke's airship sometimes come as a ghost? When I start up my game it's coming but doesn't stay so can't buy the required maps and then have to wait until the next time and hope to have it then in my city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom