Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 23, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not use any bonuses other than Vintage Weathervane which I have been buying from Duke Crockers each week. This speeds up flights and turns a 12 hour trip into under 8 hours.

Regards
Harcourt
I find that using/buying the spy glass or dice (as those help more all around in drops and gaining collections which then equal coins & bonuses (such as the weathervane). To get the Vintage Weathvane as a bonus from collection, I click on Villa's and flying to Rio & New York frequently, visiting neighbors while I run my bonuses, and I find that the drops are frequent enough. Also opening the Mystery Bonus for 8000 coins each time he arrives is usually worth it. ;)
Just my thoughts, I think it's great to have your own way to play, just something that might help. :D

Last edited:
Okay.....so I upgraded my Terminal to level 8 which is yeay cause I need it and I had the money. But....I kinda thought i had everything...but I don't. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Sooo...if anyone that can send Terminal 8 stuff could help me out, I'd appreciate that sooooooo much!! You guys are the best! (Yes I posted in the Terminal Trading Discussion already)

Signature updated to reflect future needs as I see certain items become harder to find as most of my friends are way more awesome than me at this game. :p (y)(y):love::love:

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out.

@BelleAIr : send you a X-ray scanner. Agree that it's hard to get the needed building requirements, am also looking for some more to get.
Thank you! Did you want Bioreactors, or would you rather a flight item? I also need Boring Machines, not as much rush on those though.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I find that using/buying the spy glass or dice (as those help more all around in drops and gaining collections which then equal coins & bonuses (such as the weathervane). Also opening the Mystery Bonus for 8000 coins each time he arrives is usually worth it. ;)
Thanks for the advice @Harcourt and @BelleAIr
I've been using the Golden Dice when flying to the MesoAmerica destinations and find my drops range from 1 in 4 to 1 in 6. I was wondering if they would work on the Space Maps.
I bought Mystery Bonuses twice from the Duke and got the Robot Loader both times so I stopped. I haven't encountered a situation where I would care about the speed of guest plane reloading. Maybe I will try again.
@BelleAIr - a Smart Glass is on its way.

Not very impressed with my new Giant. 11 flights and 3 repairs requiring a 12 hour stay with the only speedup option to spend 2 greenies. Where is the fun in that?
Yeah, Ike has a giant and I play his game when he is afk and I am able. I accidentally paid the 2 greenies doing the double click for repairs because usually you have everything needed to repair an item. Had no idea the giant has such horrible repair time/requirements. Has kept me from upgrading to the Giant for that specific reason.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers (15.50pm GMT London)

All my 20 assorted neighbours gifts for today, Wednesday 25th January, have just been gifted. My thanks once again for gifts e.g. passengers, fuel and building items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Hello pilots, @Bali Hi @Captain WH Rollins @Vivke @Mouse @gbswales @Harcourt @Happy Helen @david smith @BelleAIr @zenmie and Knight Fliers Alliance members

Thank you for all the gifts sent to me these past few days. I am currently without internet at home probably for a few days or even will be so for the next 1-2 weeks. For now I can only manage to squeeze gifts out using internet at work, so I'm sorry if I can't return the gifts consistently during this period of time. Especially my support games can't send out gifts since they are in my home PC. I apologize and look forward to sending gifts out ASAP when I got my internet at home. Thank you for the support!

Also thanks for the help launching the Red, @Harcourt

EDIT: Didn't include @Airport Arne sorry I forgot what your username is. I was typing @Arne but couldn't find anyone, forgot about the "Airport" part.
No problems it happens to all of us from time to time - I will keep sending whatever

Tuesday Evening January 24th 18:00 UT-6 to Wednesday January 25th 16:00 UTC-6

anightflyer1 @Yos to @Airport Arne
anightflyer2 @GiftXchange to @Rainer
anightflyer3 @!angel @Airport Arne @KingKong @skiv ;13 others and myself.
KnightFliers @WAMike to @crescent moon #2
@KenDuckySmith
Do you mind if you can tell me what gift do you want and I have in my games and specially items for Level 11 buildings because I have no idea what you need and what you have until now in your games.
I don't want to send you something that maybe you have already.
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 5399

Last edited by a moderator:
@Radu81 I will go through warehouse on my lol self-balancing scooter and hope I don't run into any :eek::banghead:......ouch!...........walls. And I will make up a list of what I have and don't have.
Gifting for Wednesday evening @18:30 UTC-6
anightflyer1 @Andy B to @gbswales

I will resume gifting other games in the morning. Can't tell anymore if I take more meds in AM than PM, but feeling very :sleep: by 19:00 most every night.
I will post other gifting from games #2, #3, and KnightFliers here, on the morrow.
Good night,day, afternoon, or evening everyone; depending which part of the world ye be in.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.20am GMT London)

It has become increasingly difficult to find new and fresh ways of thanking my neighbours for all their continued support.

This morning's thank you, for gifts received during my night time sleep period, go to @Lee Porritt - @Alini - @Harcourt - @gbswales - @Kendra - @Steve26 - @porvillewright - @Wasted Eagle - @Wired Parrott - @Blue Aero - @Robert - @BelleAIr - @JazzyJKC - @Davejoyg - @must_dash and @ItsRalphy

Have just finished my neighbours gifts for today, Thursday 26th January.

I've taken the plunge and created my own Alliance early this morning, I was planning on calling it The Laughing Aviator - but it would not fit. I'm currently in 4,681 place - I'm not expecting really great things, or great things, but there is certainly room for improvement.

Be careful when your out and about.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom