Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 23, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.20am GMT London)

@Kendra - many thanks for the last Riveter - I now have all the building upgrade items I need to upgrade my Repair Base to Level 6 - my thanks to all of my neighbours for gifting the building items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Do you also have that Duke's airship sometimes come as a ghost? When I start up my game it's coming but doesn't stay so can't buy the required maps and then have to wait until the next time and hope to have it then in my city.

Hi @Vivke
This is a bug that affects lots of people. The fix is to delete the road next to it for a day.
Then build the road again.
Duke comes twice a week these days but only for stays for a short time. (I can't remember exactly how long)

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (10.50am GMT London)

My gifts inbox looked really healthy this morning thanks to my neighbours for the single and double gifts received @gorrion - @Stella 748 - @Harcourt - @Lee Porritt - @gbswales - @Steve26 - @BelleAIr - @porvillewright - @Wired Parrott - @crescent moon - @must_dash - @WAMike - @Blue Aero - @Kendra - @Wasted Eagle - @Robert - @ItsRalphy and @Davejoyg (apologies if I have missed anyone out)

All neighbours gifts are sent for this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hello pilots, @Bali Hi @Captain WH Rollins @Vivke @Mouse @gbswales @Harcourt @Happy Helen @david smith @BelleAIr @zenmie and Knight Fliers Alliance members

Thank you for all the gifts sent to me these past few days. I am currently without internet at home probably for a few days or even will be so for the next 1-2 weeks. For now I can only manage to squeeze gifts out using internet at work, so I'm sorry if I can't return the gifts consistently during this period of time. Especially my support games can't send out gifts since they are in my home PC. I apologize and look forward to sending gifts out ASAP when I got my internet at home. Thank you for the support!

Also thanks for the help launching the Red, @Harcourt

EDIT: Didn't include @Airport Arne sorry I forgot what your username is. I was typing @Arne but couldn't find anyone, forgot about the "Airport" part.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

I still send even though games are down, or even pretend to be ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Yesterday I had gone to #2 city and sent gifts, visited, did some rearranging, etc; a launch and had moved onto either #3 city or KnighFliers, when lol; low and behold I found my #2 city was ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz. Uh; I just logged out of the game and the user account on my laptop! So how is this possible?
So now I'm not skipping the gifting on regulars who show they are ZZZZZzzzzzz; as they may not be.

I still send even though games are down, or even pretend to be ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Yesterday I had gone to #2 city and sent gifts, visited, did some rearranging, etc; a launch and had moved onto either #3 city or KnighFliers, when lol; low and behold I found my #2 city was ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz. Uh; I just logged out of the game and the user account on my laptop! So how is this possible?
So now I'm not skipping the gifting on regulars who show they are ZZZZZzzzzzz; as they may not be.
That happens to me sometimes. Usually if I close the game then reopen, all the ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom