Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@gbswales generally when launches are run through the launch thread it is frowned upon to take 1st from the player
that started the launch. The two exceptions are when the player who started the launch states that it is an open launch
and all places are up for grabs. The other situation would be when you join a launch and time is starting to run out. Most
would understand if you took over first in order to ensure the launch does not fail. Usually when the person that starts a launch
wants first they will put enough to take it immediately, I personally won't take a first unless it follows the above examples.
This of course is up to the individual but figured I would let you know what I have experienced since joining this forum. :cool:

Thanks for your input it is re-assuring to know that this is the general ethos of the group, though as your last sentence implied it is perfectly possible and not against any rules to "steal" first place from someone. As someone who has only had 3 green launches (including one failed) and 1 Blue launch it is all still pretty confusing especially as I didnt even know what items were needed until after starting my first one. I think I have learned a lot since then - including the value of these forums and the support that people give one another.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@pwilberwright - @david smith - @Harcourt - @Wasted Eagle - @Blue Aero - @ItsRalphy - @crescent moon - @Comet18

@Wired Parrott - I just wanted to double check if the Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items - is still on? I need to plan my game for tomorrow. If all is still on, I will take care of the flyers league table following the green launch, since it's already set up, from the last flight.
I don't want to play the green launch small fuels this time around. Thanks for thinking of me.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I upgraded a couple of buildings and now have Exit Signs and Arch Metal Detectors available (plus walkie-talkies) My sig file was just updated. Please send spare props, fuel20, building items, gyroscopes, altimeters as the highest priority. Please let me know if you have a specific need that is on my gifting list.

Last edited:
A couple of neighbours have visited me and I'm think are going to the wrong building for the quest, so I have posted a couple of pictures below.

First is Silent Hill - which is a 3x3, and I think was the prize for last years quest, but it gives nothing to this years. Second is the cemetery - this is only a 1x1, but this is the one that DOES give things for the great seal collection. Thought this may help! - I have moved my cemetery next to the Halloween shops for ease.

Silent Hill.png
Cemetary.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks for today's gifts guys - I was able to send something in return to most of you, anyone missed is on my priority list for tomorrow.
I have updated my building (future) needs which now are Transmitter 3, Optical System 2, Solar Cell 1, Spaceship launch Console 4
Suffering computer issues again so I am going to perform an iin situ windows 10 upgrade again - this fixed my problems without losing any software last time so fingers crossed this time. I won't therefore be so active in AC today

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Thanks for the gifts, neighbours!
My gifts are out for today. Unreturned gifters are in the list for tomorrow!
Reserve hangar 3 complete with special thanks to @wkndcmpr and @Cath :D

Oscillating beacons
latest
are the preferred gifts as I'm headed for Dubai soon.
If you have one of these, I'd be a happy camper too: glazing machine (2), crucible, tunnel freezer (1)

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@wydaho If you can send Aerosols, then sign me up for them, too!

To do the event one needs to banish 60 Black Wraiths and it takes 1 Aerosol to do so. That's 60 Aerosols in 12 days.
Everyone send me Aerosols, I need like 5 a day! Jars looks like nearly useless for this event, except for 2 missions. Lanterns seem bit useful, but not really a priority.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My gifts are out for today. Unreturned gifts are in the list for tomorrow!

Oscillating beacons
latest
If you have one of these, I'd be a happy camper too: glazing machine (2) | crucible (1) | tunnel freezer (2)

Crucible - will send later today

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
My gifts are out for today. Unreturned gifts are in the list for tomorrow!

Oscillating beacons
latest
If you have one of these, I'd be a happy camper too: glazing machine (2) | crucible (1) | tunnel freezer (2)
No problem Eagle, glad to be able to help you for a change and thank you for all your help buddy

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greetings Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gifts for this morning, Friday 26th February. My plunder for today 12,400k coins and 12 launch ready blue chests, below my average, once again. No golden dice, I'm afraid. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Greetings Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gifts for this morning, Friday 26th February. My plunder for today 12,400k coins and 12 launch ready blue chests, below my average, once again. No golden dice, I'm afraid. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Doesn't 'average' mean it automatically lowers when you're constantly under it, like I gathered from the last two weeks?:p
Waaw, I can't even imagine what your daily take must have been before... (y)
Good flying today, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom