Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

Sent some gifts out this morning. Thank you for those received :)- still have some availability to send further gifts out today if I receive any more. Signature updated to reflect progress to Level 15.

@Comet18 Thank you for the invite - have accepted and sent a gift.

@Harcourt Sent a neighbour request to your main account.

Happy New Year to all forum members.

Steve
HI Steve, welcome back. Have sent neighbor requests from both of my games.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Hi @Robert & @crescent moon - Thank you for the invite :). I have accepted and sent out gifts.

@Harcourt I have sent invites to your support accounts.

Regarding my old Windows account - this is now working again since the latest update but I am only intending to use this enough to keep the account active. There is no need to delete this account (if you have not already done so) but there is also no need to send any gifts to it.

Steve

Hi @Robert & @crescent moon - Thank you for the invite :). I have accepted and sent out gifts.

@Harcourt I have sent invites to your support accounts.

Regarding my old Windows account - this is now working again since the latest update but I am only intending to use this enough to keep the account active. There is no need to delete this account (if you have not already done so) but there is also no need to send any gifts to it.

Steve
Ii was just going to ask you about it. I still had the old game on my main game and was surprised to see it active again.

Since I did not get this in another thread I posted figured I might ask here.
Anyone that might have a Condor with the event still active? If so it would
be greatly appreciated if you could post a screen shot of the flight details
from Vancouver. I need both an active and a non-active flight details screen shot.
Many thanks if anyone can help with this. (y)
Something like this:
Vancouver.JPG

NV - I see AJ got it for you. :)

Last edited:

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Happy New Year everyone :):)

I appreciate that this is probably the wrong place to say this but if anyone still has my old Windows account in their friends list, I have started a red launch with a QL in it (19 hours left on QL, 23 hrs 40 min on launch at time of typing) - as I thought, with the game not being actively used, I would purchase a QL whilst discounted, with the purpose of potentially assisting my new game in the future. However, the QL activated immediately.

I don't appear to have an updated friend code (the ones starting with 20) so cannot post that on the forum - old code w1gscix. There is 414 points currently in it and anyone can take first.

Steve

Happy New Year everyone :):)

I appreciate that this is probably the wrong place to say this but if anyone still has my old Windows account in their friends list, I have started a red launch with a QL in it (19 hours left on QL, 23 hrs 40 min on launch at time of typing) - as I thought, with the game not being actively used, I would purchase a QL whilst discounted, with the purpose of potentially assisting my new game in the future. However, the QL activated immediately.

I don't appear to have an updated friend code (the ones starting with 20) so cannot post that on the forum - old code w1gscix. There is 414 points currently in it and anyone can take first.

Steve

I had your old game still in my list so I joined. :cool:

D

Deleted member 5399

I may be mistaken, but the people on your ignore list can read your posts, but any responses they have to it, you would not be able to see them (Unless someone quotes it).

At least that's generally how it works, although I could be wrong.
Its okay @Ten33go . Business already taken care of.

D

Deleted member 5399

HAPPY NEW YEAR AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
From a night flyer1 @yenta613 and the children to @jimstreet on down to @JazzyJKC / CaptainJKC
From a night flyer2 @jimstreet to @Comet18
From Knight Fliers @WAMike upwards to @Brijesh Shetty
From anightflyer3 @KenDuckySmith a night flyer1, (until I make some friends lol)
All 63 gifts are out, I could send lol more 3X fuel from #3nightflyer if had more neighbors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (07.10am GMT London)

On this day, Sunday 1st January, my thanks for gifts received goes to @Red Fox One - @Wired Parrott - @BelleAIr - @must_dash and @skiv - I've also updated my signature page. Have also finished gifting snow shovels, fuel and other giftable items to my neighbours. Have a really good day's game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom