Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 8, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Welcome back. (y)

Although it may be related to the issues the forum has experienced today, the link you posted to this thread in the old one gives a message that this thread can't be found.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (12.10pm GMT London)

My early mornings plunder brought in 24,700 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, of which just 5 were (large fuel tank's x2 and Powerful Explosive Bolt's x3) high valued resources. All my neighbours gifts for today, Monday 8th August, have just been gifted. My thanks for all the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Good morning everyone, Happy Monday :D
Many thanks @calculator plz and @gbswales for the pneumatic cutters. I have enough no (y)
Also, @Husam thank you so much for the Riveter gifts, just 1x more missing ;)
I also appreciate @jimstreet for giving the Headsets!! Only 2x more :D
And not to be forgotten: @Vivke for the Smart Glasses. Also, just 1x :love:

@Snowee @gorrion @Mike47 @Harcourt @KenDuckySmith @Ekenna @Gandalf @w4mlhq8
I am sorry for getting a little inconsistent in the last days and in the future. I receive so many gifts form so many neighbors, that I have to start returning gifts by incoming order. Unfortunately, I can only give 20 per day :( I try to maintain my regulars, but will prioritize members with building needs and building item givers ;):angelic:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Take a look at my main account gifting list below - I could help with some of the items you are looking for - I am always happy to receive Fuel20* in return for any gifts (or whatever else I have listed in my signature) Please reply here and send a neighbour request if you feel you want to add me. (you say Fuel 30* in your signature but I assume this means fuel 20 as I have never seen a 30 unit gift before)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
Take a look at my main account gifting list below - I could help with some of the items you are looking for - I am always happy to receive Fuel20* in return for any gifts (or whatever else I have listed in my signature) Please reply here and send a neighbour request if you feel you want to add me. (you say Fuel 30* in your signature but I assume this means fuel 20 as I have never seen a 30 unit gift before)
yes the fuel 30 was a typo ill send you a 20 when you accept thanks

Hi All from a sunny afternoon in Manchester.

Thank you for all the gifts in the last week. @Cath & @Snowee for the Terminal Upgrade in my Support Account which has reached level 47.
Also Cam Metal Detector (I can't trace you in the forum !) @jimstreet for the Control Tower Items which I will respond with Motion Sensor.

I have changed my Flight Item requests to Spare Propellers and Navigation Modules, please.

I am still waiting for last week's Abandoned Spaceport to materialise, I am getting bored looking at a construction site for days !
I have upgraded my Control Tower to Level 8 and am building a tenth hangar, which will be ready later on today.

Happy Flying Everyone,

Regards
Harcourt

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
Good morning everyone, Happy Monday :D
Many thanks @calculator plz and @gbswales for the pneumatic cutters. I have enough no (y)
Also, @Husam thank you so much for the Riveter gifts, just 1x more missing ;)
I also appreciate @jimstreet for giving the Headsets!! Only 2x more :D
And not to be forgotten: @Vivke for the Smart Glasses. Also, just 1x :love:

@Snowee @gorrion @Mike47 @Harcourt @KenDuckySmith @Ekenna @Gandalf @w4mlhq8
I am sorry for getting a little inconsistent in the last days and in the future. I receive so many gifts form so many neighbors, that I have to start returning gifts by incoming order. Unfortunately, I can only give 20 per day :( I try to maintain my regulars, but will prioritize members with building needs and building item givers ;):angelic:

Thanks for all the gifts.

@Airport Arne : i added Katti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom