Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from England - sunny but cold.

We haven't had one for ages - I check every day - but today we have a birthday in the forum - and its . . . . . . . . . (drum roll please) . . . . . .ME! - so my playing may be sporadic this weekend!

Off to send my gifts out - happy flying gang

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

We haven't had one for ages - I check every day - but today we have a birthday in the forum - and its . . . . . . . . . (drum roll please) . . . . . .ME! - so my playing may be sporadic this weekend!

Happy Birthday neighbour - have a great day

Congratulations @ItsRalphy

Happy-birthday.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys(#Daenerys) – I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Makeup?
@lacey(#l requireditem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@BearFlights (BearFlights) – I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Laosge(Diego/Item I need) – I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ekenna(Ekenna) – I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Gandalf(Gandalf.itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@GiftXchange(GiftXchange:F20) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dan Jansen(greenwolf74) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@ItsRalphy(ItsRalphy requireditem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@OVAinternational(OVAinternational) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Raf(R / R2) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Radu81(Radu/itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Kesh(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Today is my play day. I just updated my gifting list based on my readings on these pages.

I haven't gotten any bracelets or TV panels off this list. I will try spamming my neighbors with those gifts in hopes of a return.

Thanks for what you do send. I will be skimming these pages almost daily, and adjusting my gift list weekly.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Are you expecting a gift from me? I recently closed my spreadsheet without saving first so may have lost some of my owed gifts - the fact that I have 16 more gifts to send today suggests the same - If you know that I owe you one please pm me (include what you want) - or if you don't and want to send me something I should be able to return straight away. If neither of these apply but you want a gift anyway please pm me what you want and why you deserve one!! I will send later this evening after checking all the replies.

Hi
Today is my play day. I just updated my gifting list based on my readings on these pages.

I haven't gotten any bracelets or TV panels off this list. I will try spamming my neighbors with those gifts in hopes of a return.

Thanks for what you do send. I will be skimming these pages almost daily, and adjusting my gift list weekly.
- I can send all in bracelets and TV panels - do you want to send me an invite?

I can help you with those 2 items from my second account.Send me PM if you need my help.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom