Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Finally caught up on my Bear account. Thanks so much for all the gifts! Sorry to be late returning them. Mom's been visiting this week so we've be out and about. I've returned at least one gift to all except @BearFlights - you are first on my list for tomorrow night. :) Driving to Montana again tomorrow so may be late though.

If I'm behind with anyone else that has sent gifts to Bear, please hold off returning gifts until I catch up. Thanks!

@crescent moon - special thanks for the POS terminal! Would appreciate 2 more as you are able. :)

Finally caught up on my Bear account. Thanks so much for all the gifts! Sorry to be late returning them. Mom's been visiting this week so we've be out and about. I've returned at least one gift to all except @BearFlights - you are first on my list for tomorrow night. :) Driving to Montana again tomorrow so may be late though.

If I'm behind with anyone else that has sent gifts to Bear, please hold off returning gifts until I catch up. Thanks!

@crescent moon - special thanks for the POS terminal! Would appreciate 2 more as you are able. :)
Be happy to - POS terminal x2 to Bear.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Oh man, I'm aiming at the Paris this week to get Fuel Hoses.

Yuzu is an old unbeatable and, more important, undetectable by GI's checks cheater. Reported him 4 or 5 times in total, no use.
I was wondering why Paris was so interesting for the big players.
I do know it's beautiful this time of year, but noooo, it's the Fuel Hose... :ROFLMAO:

I hope you get plenty! (y)

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (08.45am GMT)

My 20 gifts for today, Monday 25th April, were sent this morning. I've updated my signature. Many thanks for all the gifts received. My mornings plunder brought in 19,400 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests, of which just 6 were high valued resources.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdeq22
Username
silviucu
hi guys,

thanks for all the catering, i could organise a lunch for everybody here :D i now need oscillating beacons and spare propellers... and maybe just a few landing lamps... and the remaining two loaders, if anyone can gift them

thanks a bunch

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My laptops screen is on the blink and has been for a while. I'm assuming its the graphics card (although I'm not completely certain of this, the problem may be elsewhere) since the quality of the screen is not as bright or vibrant as before. Interestingly, the angle of the screen effects the quality of the screen's image. It's a question of getting the screen's angle in the right position and then all is well.

I do not know how much repairs or a replacement graphics card cost's, or how long I have left, before it goes completely. If I disappear from the forum and stop gifting to my neighbours, that will be the reason why.

........to be continued in the next exciting installment........man vs. machine

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom