Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Is there any sure way of getting a Planetarium? The only suggestion I have seen so far is buying mystery buildings - but which one?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Hi Harcourt,

can i add you as my friend on my Laosge wp game? i noticed you have holografic display, can we trade?
Thank you very much,
Maria

Hi @Laosge

I have sent you an invite and you are now in my waiting list. Please accept and input my code (see below) into your game so we have a good two-way connection.

As soon as you have done this I can start sending Holographic displays.

Could you send me Spare Propeller ?

Regards
Harcourt

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbours

Gifting round done! Thank you all for your beautiful gifts!

@Blue Aero X-ray scanners are complete, thanks! :love:

Thank you @Robert for the laptop. You're a true angel disguised as a great neighbour! Can you manage another three laptops? :angelic:

On the upside: land expansion sale!
More room for green power! And I put everything where it should be, finally! :woot:

And on the downside: I noticed my game name can be bugged. :( I'll set my name to WstdEagl for a few days so you can see if you're bothered by the bug or, hopefully, not...

Last edited:
Hi neighbours

Gifting round done! Thank you all for your beautiful gifts!

@Blue Aero X-ray scanners are complete, thanks! :love:

Thank you @Robert for the laptop. You're a true angel disguised as a great neighbour! Can you manage another three laptops? :angelic:

On the upside: land expansion sale!
More room for green power! And I put everything where it should be, finally! :woot:

And on the downside: I noticed my game name can be bugged. :( I'll set my name to WstdEagl for a few days so you can see if you're bothered by the bug or, hopefully, not...
3 Laptops will be yours :)(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Just started a red launch - I would like to get rid of some smaller items small fuel tanks, additional stabilizers, Explosive Bolts, solid fuel and a few large fuel tanks.
ideally up to about the half way point time wise. It's not an absolute rule and if people want to upload more earlier then I am not going to be upset but if it starts to shoot up then I will add some larger items to ensure a place - If any Quantum Leaper joins us then we will abandon small items and launch ASAP - Have nice weekend all

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Need more people for the red launch 1st - 4th Places all have good rewards but at the moment only two of us on board !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi @Laosge

I have sent you an invite and you are now in my waiting list. Please accept and input my code (see below) into your game so we have a good two-way connection.

As soon as you have done this I can start sending Holographic displays.

Could you send me Spare Propeller ?

Regards
Harcourt
Hi
already sent invite;), Thanks a lot.:)

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out from both !KB and !KB2.
Soon as !KB2 stops with all the visits about my town and maybe neighbors for Major Mitchell, I just might get my maiden shuttle flight off the ground.
@Agent_L , You mentioned randomly getting planetarium but quoted cost at 650 greenies from Duke Croocker. It's 65 from him and 99 when not on sale.

Gifts out from both !KB and !KB2.
Soon as !KB2 stops with all the visits about my town and maybe neighbors for Major Mitchell, I just might get my maiden shuttle flight off the ground.
@Agent_L , You mentioned randomly getting planetarium but quoted cost at 650 greenies from Duke Croocker. It's 65 from him and 99 when not on sale.
@KenDuckySmith It was about 10 Mystery Super Building x 65 = 650 greens
Cheers (y)

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
Hello friends
All gifts sent for today, thanks for those received :D