Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks for all the gifts everyone - sent out returns for all of them and used up the surplus of today's (except for @KenDuckySmith ~ #KB2 as have already sent you one earlier - both your accounts are due for gifts in the next gifting period)

Last edited:
good evening,
All my neighbors please i need your efforts when i send you tomorrow gifts send me only Oscillating Beacon x30
only the next 24 hours from now sorry for this changes i was think i have enough but wrong calculation :(.
Appreciated.
do not send any other gifts please please please. (y)
Good luck for all

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Good morning from England - sunny but cold.

We haven't had one for ages - I check every day - but today we have a birthday in the forum - and its . . . . . . . . . (drum roll please) . . . . . .ME! - so my playing may be sporadic this weekend!

Off to send my gifts out - happy flying gang
From the other side of the pond a BIG WAVE! Happy birthday @ItsRalphy !

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2. Completed side challenges for Major Mitchell and thanks to the support of !KB2's brother, !KB; !KB2 was able to launch his 1st shuttle mission, along with getting first place.
However GI has to add more challenges for this on the sidebar, making one now visit MCC3 X3. I certainly hope that is all.
Thank you all for gifts to help me complete this mission among others in both my cities.

Morning gang - had a great birthday yesterday, one of the reasons I am late playing this morning! - Thanks for all your birthday wishes. Can't see any birthdays today, but as always will keep my eyes open and let you know when one crops up.

Todays gifts out, and almost have my 20 for tomorrow - just a couple of slots left. not convinced I always get gifts sent, so if I ever don't return your gifts in the next 2 gift slots, please tell me and I will make amends. I think some people stay silent on me!!!

Tidying up my neighbour list. If you delete a neighbour, you are still in their list, and they can visit you and join launches etc. so no real loss to them - I have over 160 neighbours, and am going to remove any who are not on this forum, do not gift or visit, have not changed levels or joined a recent quest (so are probably no longer playing) and do not have planetariums or other high status buildings. May not make much difference, but will see. On that note, does anyine know if !tpro, !shadowman, !MH or #Guido are forum members under a different name?

Happy flying

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I can help you with those 2 items from my second account.Send me PM if you need my help.
Cheers.
Thanks. I'm going to try my strategy first. I want to save item requests for when I truly can't help myself.

For example, I had no chance of getting towels and shampoo without requesting them. I can, theoretically eventually start flying to the Antartic, but I choose to collect all the starts I can with jets first.

Still, if you wish to get included on my trading list, feel free to add me. See my signature.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
My trade list just went over fifteen. Thus, I am going to start rotating fifteen trading slots amongst you. I will reserve five trading slots for random neighbor trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom