Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2340z5ny
Username
tanmaya
@tanmaya mahapatra You need only Yagi-Uda Antenna ? What about all antennas in red that you have in your signature ?
I don't understand your signature anymore.
All antennas & other items in red i will be needing after upgrading the building. as i get frustrated to collect those items after upgrading the building. so i find it better to collect those item in advance

All antennas & other items in red i will be needing after upgrading the building. as i get frustrated to collect those items after upgrading the building. so i find it better to collect those item in advance
Yes,you are right.Everyone has different antenna in the game and is better to check each neighbor what they have and send them PM and they will help you.This is the easiest way to get all the antennas.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Hi guys, thanks for all the gifts over the weekend and Monday. All returns were dutifully sent.
I am unable to commit to posting in the forum each day, but I will be posting as often as I can and I will be returning all gifts each day. If you would like specific items, please do contact me to let me know. I read all of your info pages and chose as appropriately as I can. But, always happy for you to tell me directly what you'd like. Have a great week everyone!

@Aero Aereola @andreasmrg @Captain WH Rollins @crescent moon @david smith @Gandalf @gorrion @Gyorgy kutsera @Harcourt @Husam @ItsRalphy @jain_tech @KenDuckySmith @MarcoVering @porvillewright @Radu81 @Vivke @w4mlhq8 @Wasted Eagle @wkndcmpr @wydaho

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good morning everyone!

Gifts out! Thank you for the all the catering and fuel.

@Ten33go Thanks for pitching in a Smart Glass! Return gift for tomorrow...
@Blue Aero I'll return tomorrow. Thought I was at 19 but it was already my 20th... :(
Thanks @Captain WH Rollins !

Man! The 6h20m Parisian flight time is really messing up my game plan! Struggling to get my fleet in the air 3 times a day... :facepalm:

Have a nice day!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I just wanted to state for the record and express my thanks to the following flyers for gifting the unique items needed towards my future building upgrade plans for Town Hall L8 and Control Tower L9. I could not have obtained these unique gift items without your help.

@Radu81 - Infrared Camera - completed
@PeterNL - Motion Senor - completed
@WAMike - VoIP Phone - completed
@Harcourt - Holographic Display - completed

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Good Day To All. Of course some it is afternoon, evening, or morning.
!KB and !KB2 gifts are sent.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP(!@Rav.fuel) – Thanks for Smart Glass. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(#RavenWP2 ) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC0) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC1) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong(*King-Itemneeded) –. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Bob1977(3o0) – Thanks for Fuel(20) / Spare Wires . I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) –Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) - Thanks for Navigation Module. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Nav Module? – sorry I read your message after gifting..
@cats are awesome(Cats – itemneeded) – I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Cath(cath 1) – Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@davidsmith(gamerader) –Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Landing Lamp. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Eau de Toilette?
@Ispmark(Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Grinding Machine. I sent you back. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – Thanks for Aircraft tire. I sent you Paint. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@tanmaya mahapatra(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Flight Catering . I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Ten33go(Ten) – Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Vivke (Vivke) –Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Landing Lamp?

Dear Flyers

I just wanted to state for the record and express my thanks to the following flyers for gifting the unique items needed towards my future building upgrade plans for Town Hall L8 and Control Tower L9. I could not have obtained these unique gift items without your help.

@Radu81 - Infrared Camera - completed
@PeterNL - Motion Senor - completed
@WAMike - VoIP Phone - completed
@Harcourt - Holographic Display - completed

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins My pleasure to help you.I have for you Podium and Turnstile.Send me again the items that you have in your game and I send you back.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom