Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from a Rainy London (07.50am GMT)

My early mornings plunder brought in 23,500 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. My 20 gifts for today, Sunday 24th April, were sent earlier on this morning. I've updated my signature. Thanks for all the gifts received during yesterday and for today.

@Leo97228 - DNDS - last one sent
@PeterNL - Motion Senor - last one sent

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also out and already a list ready for tomorrow.

Bought my second delta plane and now started collecting coins to upgrade my terminal, still a long way to go.
Hi - I have none of those in my list at the moment, but will have done in the past- so they are currently in a hidden gift slot. This means if you send me a beverage cooler, and I hit return, you will get one of the 4 you are looking for and we will know which I can send. Happy to give it a go!!!

Good morning gang - @Captain WH Rollins - it is lovely and sunny in Eastern England - treat yourself to a day out and come u the country for a day whilst it lasts!

My game has done something funny, and when I opened it this morning it suddenly faded out and closed, opened again and it did the same after 30 seconds. Opened a third time and it opened exactly as It left it last night, with flights that had 3 hours left when I went to be still having 3 hours left, and when I tried to visit a neighbour, my window hadn't reopened yet. So I restored from my last save, and opened again and all fine. BUT my gifting list is as it was when I did the file saves.

SO - if you have gifted me in the last 10 hours, I have not received it and do not know to return it. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AS I WANT TO RETURN YOUR GIFTS.

I am up to date with all gifts except have a few waiting for @WAMike, @Harcourt, @Kris, @Saralaraloola, @BrownHornet, @silviucu, @OVA international, @Wired Parrott and @m-bari. All other gfts have been returned. If you are not one of those names, and have not just got your return gift, I need to know!!!! I would be gutted if I missed you.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbours

Thank you for all the gifts! Merciekes for the Mayor's Portraits, @Vivke , my set is complete!

Reading the little back and forth between @cats are awesome and @Radu81 about Flight Catering made me realize I needed to up my game.

So, second Flight Catering Facility installed! No need to send building items: I had some leftovers... :ROFLMAO:

Now, G!, hit us with the expansion sale!:p
I'm 'onna needs me sum land!:chicken:

Hi All,

Slightly later than usual (Sunday morning lie-in !) I have sent out my 20 gifts for today.

Smart Glass has been sent to @crescent moon and I would like one more Monitor when you can

Thank you @Wasted Eagle for the X-Ray Scanner, I have sent the first Smart Glass.

Holographic Display has been sent to @Captain WH Rollins

Thank you @Cath for the Router, I now have enough, thank you.

Thank you for all the gifts received ! I am going to need to implement the rule that any gift sent from now on will serve to satisfy all outstanding ' debts ' to Neighbours.

Have a Successful Sunday everyone !

Regards
Harcourt

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Good Morning from a Rainy London (07.50am GMT)

My early mornings plunder brought in 23,500 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests, of which 6 were high valued resources. My 20 gifts for today, Sunday 24th April, were sent earlier on this morning. I've updated my signature. Thanks for all the gifts received during yesterday and for today.

@Leo97228 - DNDS - last one sent
@PeterNL - Motion Senor - last one sent

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
thx captain and also thx @m-bari3 for the motion sensors. I have the needed amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom