Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RavenENTP(#RavenWP2 ) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC0) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC1) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Air Conditioner. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Bob1977(3o0) – Thanks for Fuel(20) / Spare Wires . I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) –Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Hose. I sent you Fuel Additives. Could you send me Whiskey?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) - Thanks for Navigation Module. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Nav Module?
@cats are awesome(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Navigation Module. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Cath(cath 1) – Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@davidsmith(gamerader) –Thanks for Aircraft Tire. I sent you Landing Lamp. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – Thanks for Gyroscope. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Eau de Toilette?
@Ispmark(Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Controller. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Paint. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ten33go(Ten) – Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Vivke (Vivke) –Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Landing Lamp. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
Can I send you a Monitor so I can get a walkie-talkie in return? Then I will return to Nav mod. Thanks.

Hi @cats are awesome

I think he is referring to the Blankets produced by the Laundries.
Both he and Kenduckysmith have made this point to me.

Do you think they are trying to scare the opposition ??

Regards
Harcourt
@Harcourt You will need Flight Catering + Blanket for Giant destination.You will see when you will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom