Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2. Sorry a little late today in gifting. Been a busy day.
Haven't had time to update siggy but know !KB2 needs shredders, calculators, projectors and smoke detectors to complete baggage center.
It would be greatly appreciated to obtain 4 of each please.
Thank you kindly for your gifts.
A special note to @Kris Dude, I'd feel lol cheesy sending ya 3 units of fuel but if you want to add !KB2 I can send 20 from there.
Good to see you are constructing buildings Ken!!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

So far we have correct answers from @Ten33go @SactoDave @yenta613 @wkndcmpr @rocky !!! Congratulations!

I will reveal the answer tomorrow morning.... to allow our night/day crew to take a try!

It is Riddle time.... this time everyone should send me a private message (PM) with the answer.

This is my own riddle and is about our airport cities. The riddle is not about a REAL airport... it is about our Airport City airports

PM (private message/conversation) me the correct answer:
I will announce the answer tonight.

Airport City Riddle --- This one is easy....

What flight destination is this?

I have a tall lady to greet you
Landing with a navigation module
The approach is long, catering is a must
Morning brings a mere coins, less than 200 I trust
Landing here brings lots of smiles
Because we know Cluck lives within a couple hundred miles

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Just got a neighbor request from none other then Anderl !!

REJECTED !!
I think effectivly that the best thing to do ( I did same of you I have reject him, I prefer not visiting his city with his 6 planétariums rather than be an accomplice of this cheater ! And I don't want to give him a chance to enter in my launches and I don't want to join him in his launches either !!!)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
or maybe better...make the launch crew bigger so that everyone have to contribute less points for launching.
I agree with PeterNL ...And Peter gave me an idea :

Until we will be able to visit neighbours, I suggest that;

For the Red launch, I want to know which players want to make a group Red launch. This way, if we are a lot of players in this group, we will be able to organize many Red launches (the more players we are, the less points we need). If you want to be in this group, just do a '' Like'' on this message and I will contact you by PM to tell you the rules to be fair for everybody in the group and the methods that we could use.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
So far we have correct answers from @Ten33go @SactoDave @yenta613 @wkndcmpr @rocky !!! Congratulations!

I will reveal the answer tomorrow morning.... to allow our night/day crew to take a try!

It is Riddle time.... this time everyone should send me a private message (PM) with the answer.

This is my own riddle and is about our airport cities. The riddle is not about a REAL airport... it is about our Airport City airports

PM (private message/conversation) me the correct answer:
I will announce the answer tonight.

Airport City Riddle --- This one is easy....

What flight destination is this?

I have a tall lady to greet you
Landing with a navigation module
The approach is long, catering is a must
Morning brings a mere coins, less than 200 I trust
Landing here brings lots of smiles
Because we know Cluck lives within a couple hundred miles
New York.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
@Harcourt @david smith @Ten33go

Thank you for the gifts. I have sent all my neighbors gifts today. Have 12 remaining for additional neighbors when I can add them. The gifts will get better as I quickly go up the levels.

I am getting a lot of my needs by flying to Bali and Malta now. I updated my needs in my signature. This will change often so take a good look at it before gifting me.

Thank you so much...

Good Morning All !!

I have had a good week thanks to your generosity with gifts.

I have also learnt about the existence of the Wiki site, wish I had known about it before !
This means I can collect the items needed to upgrade my terminal before I reach the magic number of coins required. (80,000 !! Ouch !!)

Also, following @Flo 's exploits flying to London etc, I have discovered the Map which has enabled me to embark on my own effort to get some Top 100 rewards.
The bad news is that the Airport is also being visited by Columbia Airlines, a known cheat. @Bob1977

And finally, after my foolish attempt to obtain gifts by a global message in this thread, I have learned to request via conversations !

So Thank You All !!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear X and Y Flyers

All my 20 gifts items are sent for today. Thanks for all the gifts received. It save me a great deal of time and energy not needing to obtain them myself.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom