Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I bought my laptop a few months ago and it came with Windows 10. I went to look at it this evening and it was updating, I hope that this doesn't shag my game up as it was open at the time.
@Saralaraloola
One must always ensure when updating computers or other devices, whether driver updates, antivirus updates, or others affecting apps or programs. All apps that you can possibly shut down, and all programs that are open, must be closed. Because as you so well put it, yes it can shag your game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola
One must always ensure when updating computers or other devices, whether driver updates, antivirus updates, or others affecting apps or programs. All apps that you can possibly shut down, and all programs that are open, must be closed. Because as you so well put it, yes it can shag your game.
It ended up being OK, I have no idea if it shut anything down as I left my laptop on but the top closed and when I went to walk the dog, when I got back I opened it up it was at 83% of the update.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Thanks to everyone who sends me Fuel20, my thankful replies are sent to you. Anybody else can exchange Fuel with me - I'd be glad to trade with you.
I sent extra gifts to @bjs, @cats are awesome, @Saralaraloola, @Doc, @david smith gameradar2, @ItsRalphy, I hope you guys will keep exchanging.

Everybody have a great weekend and happy flying!
giphy.gif

Being retired I have a lot of time on my hands.
I normally have the television on as wallpaper tuned to a financial broadcaster.(Bloomberg or CNBC)

Imagine my shock when I heard that Airport stocks around the world were plunging on rumours that someone (or two) were actively looking to expand their airports.

In a press release a spokeswoman for the Airport Owners Association stated:-

Apparently these people have access to cheap money and are looking to buy up land at half price.
It is now clear that these people are located in England, specifically Manchester and Lincolnshire.
We think that these people have either lost their marbles or are brilliant strategists.
It would be great to visit these two people but, due to a technical hitch, this is not possible at the moment..

End of press release.
Fantastic, and I thought I had kept the press at bay - no secrets these days!

OK - Joke Time - remember this message:-
"So far I have been posting the jokes I find most funny, so you are suffering from my sense of humour! We also have Christmas coming up, and the tradition of the Christmas Cracker. Now, if we take the religion out of this, as I respect we all have different views and beliefs, the cracker IS the home of the cheesy joke. SO I think it is time to make this a competition. If all forum members can send me their best/cheesiest/worst joke, I will post one a day and we can judge the most popular by the number of likes it gets. After a couple of weeks, I will announce the winner, and if it is a tie-break, then I will choose. Can be about anything, although airport related ones have gone down best so far, but this is all about keeping the morale of windows players up whist we wait for our upgrade. Are we all up for it? I really hope so - and can't wait for your first. Oh - a prize I hear you ask? I think we will make the winner a gift recipient for a day and all make sure we send them something - best I can come up with? Maybe @rocky could cook them bacon and eggs (I could have so done with them earlier)? Any ideas? Maybe @Cosmic Blue this site could give them a banner or something???? "

Well - yesterdays joke got 3 likes, so here is todays joke which was sent to me yesterday - please send your joke and you could win, if you want this joke to win just "like" it!!!

Mrs. Milky is a teacher. She asks to her students;
''What does a dog gives ? ''

Junior says : '' Puppies Mrs Wilky''
Mrs Wilky says : '' You are right Junior... And what does a cat gives ? ''
Junior says : '' Kittens Mrs Wilky ''
Mrs Wilky says : '' You are right again Junior, congrats ...And what does a cow gives ? ''
Junior says : '' HOMEWORKS Mrs Wilky! ''

LOL!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gift Activity for Today

!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Wired Parrott) received sent
Bolleke () sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) sent
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
doc (@Doc) received sent
FredB (@Fred B) received sent
gamerader (@david smith) received sent
gamerader2 (@david smith) received sent
HS2 (@HS72) sent
JSB111 received sent
Phlflyer1 (@Phylflyer) received sent
raders (@david smith) received sent
Rocky (@rocky) received sent
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received sent
Sdave (@SactoDave) received sent
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) sent
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
Ten33 (@Ten33go) received sent
end Comet18 Gift Activity for Today

Neighbors that thankfully look connected: @Blue Aero , @Captain WH Rollins , @Harcourt

Thanks @rocky for this (and all the other things you do in the forum). However, I have decided that as of Sunday after the releasing of the results of the flights for the week, I will be stepping away from the game. How long - not sure. A lot will depend on if and when the update ever comes out. Ivan is being very encouraging but I have not had one new thing to this game since an update in early August. I am far too busy with other things in my life (especially with Christmas nearing) to be addicted to something so boring. I will post another message when I shut this down on Sunday specifically thanking a number of you who have been so terrific over the past year. But I cannot justify continuing on with this until the game gets interesting again. I plan to check in every once and a while (collect the weekend bonuses for example) but sending out gifts every day and doing flights every day will not happen. It is encouraging to know that things are being worked on and maybe I will come back once the release is out but until then I will be turning my attention on to other things.
you're still in raders waiting list

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Being retired I have a lot of time on my hands.
I normally have the television on as wallpaper tuned to a financial broadcaster.(Bloomberg or CNBC)

Imagine my shock when I heard that Airport stocks around the world were plunging on rumours that someone (or two) were actively looking to expand their airports.

In a press release a spokeswoman for the Airport Owners Association stated:-

Apparently these people have access to cheap money and are looking to buy up land at half price.
It is now clear that these people are located in England, specifically Manchester and Lincolnshire.
We think that these people have either lost their marbles or are brilliant strategists.
It would be great to visit these two people but, due to a technical hitch, this is not possible at the moment..

End of press release.
Brilliant Harcourt, funniest post of the day!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
you have IPAD game sorry this is not compatible with PC players, but if you go on the IPAD'S thread surely somebody could help you

Well, we are now "supposed to be compatible" as neighbors with Android / iOS I think. But I've heard there are glitches in it as far as gifting and what not....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom