Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Blue Aero - You're welcome. Sorry I can't gift every day, I have a large number of forum members as neighbors on both accounts. It may not come every day, but all gifts are returned as soon as I can. Will start with the Spaceship engines next gifting cycle when your're up. Thank you for the return gifts as well.

@Ten33go
Thanks for the bath towel! Have enough of those now :) Still need 3 disposable shampoos and 2 spaceship engines. Also could use spare wire. Will be sending your fuel hose and spare wire as soon as I'm able.
did u accept all my invites yet from gamerader, gameradar2, raders

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@rocky,
It's a little bit of an old Joke. We used to have an actor Rodney Dangerfield. He is now passed away but was very funny. One of his lines when he had an interview was "I don't get no respect". After a while, it seemed everyone was using the line. I guess it was longer ago than I realized, and some people here never heard the joke.

Oh I understood your reference. Just wasn't on-line last night. And was going to tell you that I understand completely. My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. So he said, okay you're ugly too.

ba da bum

Oh I understood your reference. Just wasn't on-line last night. And was going to tell you that I understand completely. My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. So he said, okay you're ugly too.

ba da bum
Oh - why wasn't that in for the joke of the day competition! - the classics are the best!!! - would get my vote.

RIGHT GANG.

YOUR ENTRIES FOR THE JOKE COMPETITION ARE A BIT LIKE GI SUPPORT - I AM SURE THERE IS LOTS GOING ON, BUT NO ONE IS SHARING!!!

I KNOW THIS FORUM IS FULL OF JOKERS, SO PLEASE SEND ME SOME TO USE, OTHERWISE YOU WILL JUST HAVE 4 JOKES TO VOTE FOR, FROM JUST 2 JOKERS! THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE GOOD, I FACT THE WORSE THE BETTER.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
AIRPORT CITY RIDDLE

To a city on the ocean I fly to get a prop
I scroll through my blue planes and find it on top
This city has the largest population of all
I travel here in hopes a jet engine may fall
If you want 171 coins, I am the place
Be careful here there is not much space

What Airport city is this?

Neighbors,
I've invited:
@Harcourt and @Blue Aero and @Captain WH Rollins . In a minute, I'll also invite @FredB. Please accept my invites and enter my code. Don't send gifts for 24 hours because that always seems to mess up the connection.
Happy Flying,
Comet

Have Sent Flight Catering, would like Whiskey if possible
Best wishes
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom