Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Guardians of the Clouds

All my 20 gift items are sent for this Thursday afternoon to my neighbours. I very much appreciate all of the gifts received thus far, it helps keep all my planes flying. It's very much like having a well stocked fridge with all the shopping having been done.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Thanks everyone for your input on my laundry, it's now under construction and will be ready in just under 11 hours. Now to gather the items to upgrade my Town Hall, but I feel that I might need to rob a bank for that one.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Current Member Spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @HS72. She has been a member of the forum since 3/15/2015, and has been an infrequent player over the past couple of months due to a family member having medical issues. She does play her games and gift, but does not post often on the forum (Though she does always seems to show up if you think about her and tag her). She has 4 games (HS, HS2, HS3 and HS 4) and is currently at level 55, with 113 stars and 7 hearts on HS, Level 41, with 73 stars and 7 hearts on HS2, level 30, with 32 stars and 6 hearts on HS3 and level 21, with 22 stars and 5 hearts on HS4. She appears to need all types of flight / repair items, as well as Duty free items as priorities on all games.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @HS72, send her a friend request (Friend code: wj0ang4 = HS / wfewwyk = HS2 / who9zhj = HS3 / and wu48c71 = HS4) to be her neighbor, and remember to tag or private message her to let her know you did.

Also, remember to both input your friend codes to make sure the connection is good.

Nice to have you on the forum @HS72!!

Last edited:

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
craaaap! The game crashed again and the restore code I have from August doesn't work... need some time to request the code from GI. Honestly, I wish to think about continue playing... Then I will probably contact GI...
hopefully you can play again soon!

HI to all :D ! You can't imagine the bad night :sleep: I have passed in the Blue Rocket :( ..We were 21 players in the small Rocket :censored:.....I think I will ask to GI to enlarge their Rocket.:confused: ..All the night I ried to sleep but :confused::confused:...DavidSmith snored all the night ( I think he needs a muffler ! :LOL:)...PeterNL move all time and he Knock my nose with his feet.:mad: ..SkyMarshal wanted absolutly to put his TENT for sleep in it :arghh:...Cluck! !!! She sings while she is sleeping ( all the night she sang '' imagine all the peoples '' ! :cautious:)....Derby call wouf wouf at each time a player was mooving. :bag:...WiredParrot don't snore ...he whisle :oops: !!!!...Yar wake -up all time for drinking water :arghh:....Comet18 tell all time to Yar to stop to drink water :eek:.....Hs play Monopoly during 3 hours with HS3 and HS2 :banghead: ( I don't know who has win ...they got sleepy on the game :D )...Brasil open the door in the middle in the night and he walk on my knee while he look for finding a place for sleeping :artist:....KenDuckySmith and Ten33 talking all the night :confused::confused:...and MikeO , Sacto ,Lorna,Sophia and Tatsuo play card all the night, Shhhlick( mixed the card) and Shlackboom ( put the card on the table) and shhlick and shlack and shhhlick and shhlack....ALL THE NIGHT :wacky::wacky: ! I was looking for ''earplugs'' all night but you know WHAT ?....Nobody had and I forgot to bring with me :banghead::banghead: !!!!!
BUT THIS IS THE MOST FABULOUS NIGHT I HAD PASS IN MY LIFE WITH THE MOST FABULOUS PLAYERS ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::love::love::love:
Thank you to all for this night
Sounds ace - so gutted @SactoDave and I have been unable to connect.

While you had a night of such brilliant entertainment, I lay on the grass near the launch pad (bit too close as you singed my eyebrows as you went up) looking up as your rocket flew overhead, with tears in my eyes, waving bye bye, and you never even waved back. Ah well, next time I may stow away in one of your suitcases.

Hi gang - gifts out and bac to my normal gifting time. For active members, I owe gifts to @BrownHornet and @Dan Jansen - you will be first tomorrow. I also owe to 17 non forum or no longer active forum members, but you live guys take precedence.

Prepare yourselves, joke of the day coming soon.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I have 4 good news :
1- we have etablish a record for Pc windows in red with 19 players :)(y)(y)(y)( if somebody have participate in red with more players just tell me please )
2- we have etablish a record for Pc Windows in Blue with 22 players !:):)(y)(y)
3 - next week I will do one other challenge with the Green :D ( I will write a message 1 or 2 days before for giving a time to all to be ready )
4- I am sure ( Yvan of GI tell me that ) we will have a EVENT AT THE CHRISTMAS TIME FOR THE PC WINDOWS PLAYERS !:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)

Here goes - joke 6 coming up. Joke 3 is winning so far with 7 likes! Send me a joke if you want to enter, only a few days to go.

Q: What is the moon's favorite gum?
A: Orbit.

A pancake, a fried egg, and a strip of bacon walk into a bar. The barman looks up and says, "Sorry, we don't serve breakfast."

Q: What do you get when you cross a fish with an elephant?
A: Swimming trunks!
And last, but most certainly not least, for our own beloved Rocketman from the Great White North:

Q: Why do French people eat snails?
A: Because they don't like fast food!

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Sent gifts earlier.

Many thanks for those received:).

Still having issues with my computer so am playing intermittently. Will try and post a screen shot of what sems to happen nearly every time I play to see if any of the mote knowledgeable forum members can help. The issue appears to be with my PC rather than the game though.

Steve

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2. Somehow I would up with LL on my neighbor list also but havent flown together.
@Dan Jansen you should have enough crucibles I think???
@GiftXchange despite all others having these !!!! in front of our names somehow you rank right up there on neighbor list next to Madeline. I almost lost you in the mix up trying to send you gifts.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I have 4 good news :
1- we have etablish a record for Pc windows in red with 19 players :)(y)(y)(y)( if somebody have participate in red with more players just tell me please )
2- we have etablish a record for Pc Windows in Blue with 22 players !:):)(y)(y)
3 - next week I will do one other challenge with the Green :D ( I will write a message 1 or 2 days before for giving a time to all to be ready )
4- I am sure ( Yvan of GI tell me that ) we will have a EVENT AT THE CHRISTMAS TIME FOR THE PC WINDOWS PLAYERS !:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)

Good job to all who were part of the record blue...wish I could have taken part (but I have the dreaded connection problem with Dave :(.)

D

Deleted member 5399

And Today's Thought
“The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen.
Just listen.
Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention.
A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words. ”
~ Rachel Naomi Remen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom