Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
craaaap! The game crashed again and the restore code I have from August doesn't work... need some time to request the code from GI. Honestly, I wish to think about continue playing... Then I will probably contact GI...
I know what you mean - I save a copy each time I close per @KenDuckySmith instructions, and it works, although my game crashed about 20 minutes ago and I had to use the saved file which means all I have lost is any gifts sent in the last 90 mins! The new code they send you will only work once now.

Keep smiling!

GAME CRASH TACTICS
DAILY INSTRUCTIONS
1) Open file explorer, click on the view tab and just to the right of the header ensure the box, Hidden files or items is checked.
2) You can manually save the game each day if you feel comfortable with that, by going to: This PC. Click on C/users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/xxxxxxAirportCityxxxxx/LocalState
3) In this folder there is a SaveGame.bin file. Copy and paste it, preferably on another drive, SDCard, Thumb drive, but not on the same drive you are using for OS. Note that again unless the hidden items box is not checked under the view tab, a user cannot see the AppData folder.
4) If you save a shortcut on your desktop, it is eveen easier.

RECOVErY INSTRUCTIONS
1) If your game should happen to crash and revert back to level 1, all you need to do is get the game to level 5 first, close the game and the LocalState folder is created along with the first SaveGame.bin file.
2) Go to where you saved your own bin file earlier, copy it and paste it into the LocalState folder, replacing the one already there.
3) Open the game once again and you should be right where you left off.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
To all : Don't start a blue launch , wait for the moment I annouce now that SactoDave will open a BLUE in about 2 hours from now . If you want to participate to attempt a record of maximum players in BLUE ( this is important that SactoDave will be the starter to get more players in the launch ) !
PS: When you will join SactoDave you just put maXIMUM 48 POINTS

D

Deleted member 5399

Thought For Today

“You must not lose faith in humanity.
Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
waq4yin
Username
BrownHornet
New member spotlight

One of the new features for Rocket J. Squirrel Productions is the member spotlight. During the week, new and current members will be spotlighted to provide a chance to send them neighbor requests, fulfill their / your gift needs and to just familiarize people with each other, who we may, or may not see very often on the forum, but are active players.

Today's member spotlight features @BrownHornet. He has been a member of the forum since 11/16/2015, and buzzes around fairly often on the forum. He is currently at level 22, with 38 stars and 3 hearts. He appears to need Fuel and Landing lamps for flight items, as well as Duty free items - most notably Single malt whiskey and Pearl earrings - as priorities.

If you already haven't become neighbors with @BrownHornet, send him a friend request (Friend code: waq4yin) to be his neighbor, and remember to tag or private message him to let him know you did.

Also remember to both input your friend codes to make sure the connection is good!

Nice to have you on the forum @BrownHornet!!

Thanks for the spotlight and welcome! I'm free to play so things are moving slow at my airport right now while I try to earn some cash from flights to upgrade buildings and buy new planes.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
News Alert! News Alert! News Alert! News Alert! News Alert! News Alert! News Alert!

There are reports that a team of explorers is trying to break the Record for number of airports in a single Blue launch(opened by SDave).

• We had 19 airports in our Red Record attempt, let's beat that!

Small points only for now, like 48 or so will do just fine, we are going to keep it open for a while to get as many people in as possible.

We are currently at 12 airports, half way there.

Come on team, join the fun:)(y):)tell your friends,​

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
********************* ATTENTION AC SHOPPERS. BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL ON PAD 1 FOR THE RECORD **********************

We now have 21 participants!!!

Special Christmas gift inside courtesy of @m-bari / Mike O, O3, O4 / Ironman and @KenDuckySmith / !KB

Remember to join SDave blue launch and put in 48 pts. (+ / -) until all are in and flight positions are assigned.

bluelight130x130.gif

Last edited:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gift Activity for Today

!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Wired Parrott) received sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke () received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) sent
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
FredB (@Fred B) received sent
gamerader (@david smith) received sent
gamerader2 (@david smith) received sent
HS2 (@HS72) received sent
JBC sent
JSB111 received sent
raders (@david smith) received sent
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received sent
Sdave (@SactoDave) received sent
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) sent
Ten33 (@Ten33go) received sent
Ten33go2 (@Ten33go) received sent
Yetti (@uyetti) received sent
end Comet18 Gift Activity for Today

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
HI to all :D ! You can't imagine the bad night :sleep: I have passed in the Blue Rocket :( ..We were 21 players in the small Rocket :censored:.....I think I will ask to GI to enlarge their Rocket.:confused: ..All the night I ried to sleep but :confused::confused:...DavidSmith snored all the night ( I think he needs a muffler ! :LOL:)...PeterNL move all time and he Knock my nose with his feet.:mad: ..SkyMarshal wanted absolutly to put his TENT for sleep in it :arghh:...Cluck! !!! She sings while she is sleeping ( all the night she sang '' imagine all the peoples '' ! :cautious:)....Derby call wouf wouf at each time a player was mooving. :bag:...WiredParrot don't snore ...he whisle :oops: !!!!...Yar wake -up all time for drinking water :arghh:....Comet18 tell all time to Yar to stop to drink water :eek:.....Hs play Monopoly during 3 hours with HS3 and HS2 :banghead: ( I don't know who has win ...they got sleepy on the game :D )...Brasil open the door in the middle in the night and he walk on my knee while he look for finding a place for sleeping :artist:....KenDuckySmith and Ten33 talking all the night :confused::confused:...and MikeO , Sacto ,Lorna,Sophia and Tatsuo play card all the night, Shhhlick( mixed the card) and Shlackboom ( put the card on the table) and shhlick and shlack and shhhlick and shhlack....ALL THE NIGHT :wacky::wacky: ! I was looking for ''earplugs'' all night but you know WHAT ?....Nobody had and I forgot to bring with me :banghead::banghead: !!!!!
BUT THIS IS THE MOST FABULOUS NIGHT I HAD PASS IN MY LIFE WITH THE MOST FABULOUS PLAYERS ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::love::love::love:
Thank you to all for this night

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
HI to all :D ! You can't imagine the bad night :sleep: I have passed in the Blue Rocket :( ..We were 21 players in the small Rocket :censored:.....I think I will ask to GI to enlarge their Rocket.:confused: ..All the night I ried to sleep but :confused::confused:...DavidSmith snored all the night ( I think he needs a muffler ! :LOL:)...PeterNL move all time and he Knock my nose with his feet.:mad: ..SkyMarshal wanted absolutly to put his TENT for sleep in it :arghh:...Cluck! !!! She sings while she is sleeping ( all the night she sang '' imagine all the peoples '' ! :cautious:)....Derby call wouf wouf at each time a player was mooving. :bag:...WiredParrot don't snore ...he whisle :oops: !!!!...Yar wake -up all time for drinking water :arghh:....Comet18 tell all time to Yar to stop to drink water :eek:.....Hs play Monopoly during 3 hours with HS3 and HS2 :banghead: ( I don't know who has win ...they got sleepy on the game :D )...Brasil open the door in the middle in the night and he walk on my knee while he look for finding a place for sleeping :artist:....KenDuckySmith and Ten33 talking all the night :confused::confused:...and MikeO , Sacto ,Lorna,Sophia and Tatsuo play card all the night, Shhhlick( mixed the card) and Shlackboom ( put the card on the table) and shhlick and shlack and shhhlick and shhlack....ALL THE NIGHT :wacky::wacky: ! I was looking for ''earplugs'' all night but you know WHAT ?....Nobody had and I forgot to bring with me :banghead::banghead: !!!!!
BUT THIS IS THE MOST FABULOUS NIGHT I HAD PASS IN MY LIFE WITH THE MOST FABULOUS PLAYERS ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::love::love::love:
Thank you to all for this night
You are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom