Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free2Play AKA Ivan posted that us Windows players should be getting our long-awaited update sometime before Christmas so we get to sing HO HO Ho and Holly Jolly and all that stuff like bashing elves; er Leprechauns, er rabbits; ghosts, ( lol they all do the same jig like dancing).
So some land expansion, Level cap is raised, (hopefully all the lol hidden experience I've acquired since August counts for something), Some new added buildings, destinations for the Falcon, The shhhh, (ever dreaded) alliance; (okay I'll try it) and an oil refinery, (not sure if Windows players get this one).
We shall see. I know one thing though Free2Play since the November roll out of Windows 10-1511 I've had to roll back my intel HDgraphics driver to a 2013 version, but only to play AC. All other games function normally. Might be due to the bugs.
Really not sure what deal Windows players will get.

Thanks for the news re update.
I updated to windows 10 - 1511 last week. (We are a bit behind over here in England !!). My game lasted 2 minutes before freezing, with a message mentioning my Intel HD 4600 graphics had stopped working. I set my computer off searching the Web looking for a more up to date driver. When I went back to the computer, Job Done !! Haven't had any problems since.

@david smith
yeah weird that when Windows 10 first rolled out I had no problems with updated driver.
I use something called troubleshooting Pack Cabinet. wushowhide.diagcab is the file I got through windows forums to download and deter those device updates for the moment.
could u pm a link cant find it

@david smith
yeah weird that when Windows 10 first rolled out I had no problems with updated driver.
I use something called troubleshooting Pack Cabinet. wushowhide.diagcab is the file I got through windows forums to download and deter those device updates for the moment.
could u pm a link cant find it

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks for the news re update.
I updated to windows 10 - 1511 last week. (We are a bit behind over here in England !!). My game lasted 2 minutes before freezing, with a message mentioning my Intel HD 4600 graphics had stopped working. I set my computer off searching the Web looking for a more up to date driver. When I went back to the computer, Job Done !! Haven't had any problems since.
@Harcourt
i just tried rolling up to latest driver version for the Intel HD 4600 yesterday and had to roll it right back again. Odd that it should be that way. It's the same Graphics Driver!
But if I try to play AC with the driver update, it freezes.
Going to see if my intel app has any new info. It recommends going to the device manufacturer but sometimes third party software gets a better bead on where to find it.

@Harcourt
i just tried rolling up to latest driver version for the Intel HD 4600 yesterday and had to roll it right back again. Odd that it should be that way. It's the same Graphics Driver!
But if I try to play AC with the driver update, it freezes.
Going to see if my intel app has any new info. It recommends going to the device manufacturer but sometimes third party software gets a better bead on where to find it.

I am very computer illiterate, unlike yourself.
I went to Devices - Device Manager -Display Adapter - Intel HD 4600 and clicked on update driver.
I now have Version 20.19.15.4300 Dated Oct 1st 2015.

This may help ?

D

Deleted member 5399

my Nividia driver is dated 10/16/2015 but odd my intel driver needs to be dated back to September of 2013 to work for AC.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Harcourt
A very common problem with Windows 10 with the 4600 HD Intel driver as well as other versions.
Some are even causing fuzziness in graphics and text, on brand new devices running with Windows 10 installed.
I'm trying a manual download straight up from Amy @ Intel Communities page.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Harcourt
I tried everything. Trying to install a generic driver from Intel fails with my Toshiba, as it says Toshiba may have altered the driver in some fashion, so I can only acquire said driver, or all drivers from Toshiba. Which basically, stinks as of now. LOL AC plays fine but other Windows Store games stink, so I have to alternate between drivers.
Even if I partitioned the drive between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, there can only be one graphics driver.
Installing 8.1 on other HDD, well it's possible and can use a different driver, but I'd have to create boot disks for both drives, and pull this one running now, for laptop to recognize the other. LOL not worth the hassle. Been there and done it more than once. Just wait it out until 'Slow as Molasses' Toshiba catches up.

@Harcourt
I tried everything. Trying to install a generic driver from Intel fails with my Toshiba, as it says Toshiba may have altered the driver in some fashion, so I can only acquire said driver, or all drivers from Toshiba. Which basically, stinks as of now. LOL AC plays fine but other Windows Store games stink, so I have to alternate between drivers.
Even if I partitioned the drive between Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, there can only be one graphics driver.
Installing 8.1 on other HDD, well it's possible and can use a different driver, but I'd have to create boot disks for both drives, and pull this one running now, for laptop to recognize the other. LOL not worth the hassle. Been there and done it more than once. Just wait it out until 'Slow as Molasses' Toshiba catches up.

Well, you gave it your best shot !! :)

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Thanks to all senders, my gifts are sent for today. Have a great weekend!

@GiftXchange despite all others having these !!!! in front of our names somehow you rank right up there on neighbor list next to Madeline. I almost lost you in the mix up trying to send you gifts.
Ugh, I've no idea how that happened. But that your double-fuel gift magic was just amazing :)

WOW !! I'm currently in a rocket ship on a Prometheus mission with LL Cool J !!![/USER]
I'm not receiving your Fuel20 since a while :( Can I offer you anything specific in exchange?

low_flying_aircraft.jpg

B8EMhF_IEAAEDWl.jpg

Last edited:
Here goes - joke of the day number 7 - I have one more ready for tomorrow, and then will announce the winner, unless you send me yours to enter . . . . .

A man has to see his doctor for test results. The doctor tells him, I have a good news and I have a bad news, which one you want to hear first? The man says, let's start with the bad one. Doctor says: The bad news is that you have incurable disease thus few months left to live. The man asks: What's the good news Doctor? Doctor says: The good news is that you suffer from Alzheimer and tomorrow morning, you will have forgotten bad news of today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom