Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@HS72 I have had a few occasions that reset early. Had no issues.

I can use a little catalyst for the next week but not vital. I don't expect 2 gifts in return. Simply doing it because you have building needs I can fill. When I have a real need that you can fill (events, buildings) I might only be gifting you one then and you can return the favor. I don't keep score.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Good morning to all.

@MsScarlet1957 you're still on my neighbor list, but you have very long sent nothing. I have certainly something to help you.

@HS72 The last two days have not arrived your presents. Did you sent that?

@Rainer I sent Whiskey today and yesterday from HS2. I didn't send anything from HS game. I'll send from the HS game tomorrow.

Those that I sent to from only the second game, I'll send to from the main game tomorrow.

@Rainer I sent Whiskey today and yesterday from HS2. I didn't send anything from HS game. I'll send from the HS game tomorrow.

Those that I sent to from only the second game, I'll send to from the main game tomorrow.
Unfortunately, nothing arrived. Send you tonight Computer.
Somehow go every now and then lost gifts.

Thanks again for the support at the event.(y)

Should anyone need my assistance, please always report.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
<snip> @MsScarlet1957 you're still on my neighbor list, but you have very long sent nothing. I have certainly something to help you. <snip>
Hi,
What I do it send first to everyone who sent me a gift the previous day who I was unable to send to in return.
Since I only get to send to a limited number of people many times I am unable to immediately send gifts in return the same day if I receive say 25 gifts for example.

Once I do that, then I begin sending gifts to all who send me a gift that same day.
and once I hit my limit, I write down the names of everyone I was unable to send to and that is where I start the next day.
I also endeavor to at least visit each person I am unable to return a gift to. That way I can at least give them "something" while clicking on items in their airport.

If you have sent me a gift lately I have returned it, not to say it actually got to you, apparently there is a problem with the gift process as we are seeing with @HS72
You are on my list and I do send you gifts in return when you send me one.
I have your name in my spreadsheet to send Flight Catering in return when I receive a gift from you.
In looking back through my notes it does not show you have sent me anything in a long while, so that may be why you have not received anything from me.

I try to be very diligent about my gift giving. I keep notes and even Excel spreadsheets in order to be sure I reciprocate in a timely manner.
It takes me at least two hours each day to complete gift sending and visiting neighbors, and posting to this forum.
Thank goodness I have two monitors or it would take me a lot longer.
This game is a part-time job with no monetary benefit! LOL
:troll:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
When do we expect this to all come through?

I dont Know The Exact Date Of Update.
Might We Get Update On Weekend.
But AC Twitter Account Posted This-

Screenshot (201).jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7o279m
Username
Xovon
Hi, i sent gift asked for these people :
bjs /Item needed
Comet18
Decathlon
greenwolf74
HS /Item needed
HS2 /Item needed
ItsRalphy
RAINER
rocky /Item needed
Vivke
WHN /Item needed
WHN2
wkndcmpr

I still need building items please ;)

And for the ones who invited me, can you mp me for your needs? it's easier for me to manage all your needs.

Have a good day

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello Everyone-
New event started: Russian Victory Day Quest
If you are familiar with Cyrillic letters, switch your device to russian language to participate. It is not available for other languages

@m-bari ( The Monoply Of Russian Player In This Platform )

Can You Guide us.........

Best Regards,
Anubhav

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts have been sent, but I'm not sure the ones from the HS2 game went through since I didn't receive the one I sent to my first game or vise-versa.

Has anyone else had gifts to not show up until the next day or the game to reset (can send 20 gifts) twice in the same day? On the second game (HS2) no gifts were showing as received when I checked about an hour ago. The last ones I had was from early yesterday and hadn't received some that were posted as sent. Although the one I sent from the HS game still isn't showing there's now 14 gifts (2 each from 2 people) and I think at least half of them are the ones from yesterday that wasn't there earlier (based on yesterday's posts). I already sent 20 gifts a few hours ago and now the game is reset where I can send 20 more gifts.
@HS72 I was just telling WHN, that there often seems to be a major lag in gifiting and/or receiving. Also i noticed clicking items to send, reminds me of a restaurant once visited. Order what you want, but get what they serve you. As for time lag in gifting, i could be across room from another player and send a gift and it might take half a day. Even simple text messages on cellphone other day showed up two hours or more after I had sent them.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Of course, how much do you need?
4 of each; I'll update my signature when I have plenty. It's not an urgent need because I need to gather a few hundred thousand coins before I can use them, so when you have extra gifts, send; but if others have urgent needs, send to them first.
I will return a gift when I receive a gift.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Event failed with one freaken insect...
If the next event will be like this, I'll quit trying to play these stupid "events" anymore.
Anyway, thanks to everyone sending me nets and shears - that was the most reliable source!
One more thing - my Green launch started but there are no companions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom