Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello Everyone Just Started Playing This Game On My New Laptop

Friend Code-
Game Name-

Hope you all don't Mind Adding Me.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Update-My This New Game Got Crashed/Reset To Level 1.
i dont want to contact Gi relating to this matter i dont want to enter This Loop Of GI Support Team.

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Keivan @Rainer

You Can delete Tom@ From Your List.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Will Play Again From Level 1 From Tomorrow Onwards.

without words[ATTACH=full]1740[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 87

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7o279m
Username
Xovon
Hi guys (i'm french if people want to add me as friend and speak french ^^)

Feel free to add me as friend :). I'm kinda new here, so start a conversation with me if you want any items.

Username : Xovon
Level : 18
Stars : 23
Friendship level : 6
Friend Code : w7o279m
In-Game Name : Xovon

Items Required : Textbook x2, Flight helmet x2, Steel frame x1, Stamp x2, Shredder x2, Cash Counter x2, Landing Lamp (no limit), Powerful Radio Transmitter (no limit)

Items I Can Send (for now) : Passengers(5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Security camera, Filled candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Stamp

Last edited:

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hi guys (i'm french if people want to add me as friend and speak french ^^)

Feel free to add me as friend :). I'm kinda new here, so start a conversation with me if you want any items.

Username : Xovon
Level : 18
Stars : 23
Friendship level : 6
Friend Code : w7o279m
In-Game Name : Xovon
Items Required : textbook x2, flight helmet x2, steel frame x1, Landing Lamp (no limit), Powerful Radio Transmitter (no limit)
Items You Can Send (for now) : passengers(5), fuel (3 units), All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Security camera, Filled candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Stamp
I don't speak french but will still add you!!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Xovon Welcome! If you can list items you can give it helps people connect with mutual interests. Also, if you can bring down your font size a little on your signature it is helpful. I just sent you a request. You will find the folks in here giving and helpful.

@Jamiegsi Unfortunately you are in the wrong forum. This is Windows 8 only so we can't connect. There are specific threads for each platform. Good luck!

@Steve26 Good to hear you are back! I just finished the event last night and will close it tonight after last round of gifting. You still need a net??

@Rainer You still need nets? I will send you one in about 5 hours if needed. I will be closing event then.

I will be sending all 20 of my gifts as nets tonight. Shout out if you need one!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Gifts sent tonight!!! Hope you are all getting what you want from me...If I have missed you or you need something different tomorrow, feel free to tag me on the forum and/or private message me...I check here at least a couple times a day!!! Have a great night...Signature is up to date!!!

@Xovon ...invitation sent

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Just started a blue launch...Come one, come all...first place is not my priority on this one...so if you have lots of points and need a place to spend them...please help me get this bird in the air tonight!!! The sooner the better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom