Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow just sent you the last podium.
@yenta613, Unfortunately I didn't receive your gift. Could you please send another podium?

Does anyone have the Smart Glass to gift

After my post here last night BOMPA sent me Smart Glass!! Thanks!!! If you have an account here please let me know so I can return something you need. I will return the Smart Glass, hope you also need whatever you get in return.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@WhatHappenedNow I gifted whn2 because I had something you need there. I hate gifting duty free because it gets used instead of helping you build something that lasts. Give someone a fish and they get a meal, give someone a fishing pole and they can feed themselves forever.

In my humble opinion, duty free can give you 200, 600 or 1000 coins --- that "fish" can help build my control tower..... just saying, cause I can't figure out how some people rack up the coins so fast. Its hard and I will take any scrap of coins I can if it is duty free or not.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Here Is The Small List What is Coming In The Update-

1. Level Capacity Raised To Level 50

2. Terminal Level 9 & 10.
Cost Of Level 9 - 1200000
Cost Of Level 10 -1600000

3. Town Hall Level 9 & 10.

Cost Of Level 9 - 1350000
Cost Of Level 10 -1900000

4. Control Tower Level 9 & 10.
Cost Of Level 9 - 1400000
Cost Of Level 10 -2000000

5. Grand Hotel ( Cost 300 Silver Tokens & Increases Pop By 300 )

6. Mission Control Centre 3 & Launch Pad 3
( Cost are 400000 & 200000 )

7. Baggage Hall ( Speeds Up The Guest Planes By 60 % )

8. Giant Plane ( Cost 300000 Coins )
Also Consumes 50 Fuel And 500 Pax.

9. More Passenger’s Yielding Buildings.

10. More Coin’s Yielding Buildings.

11. Now Parks Will Boost Up The Passenger’s In Their Radius.
If You Have Snowman, It will Increase Coins In The Radius.

12. More Collections,Flights,Quests.

13. New Adventure’s Flights

14. Now You Can Store Buildings In Inventory With Some 80 % Of Face Value Of The Buildings.

15. New And Cleaner Interface.

16. If You Delete Someone From Your List, She/he Will Not Able To See Your Launches.
Because Of This Bug there are Many Hijackers in My Launches.

17. More Land Expansion.

18. Like Flight Catering, There is Laundry Who Provide Blankets for Giant Planes to Fly.

19. Now Landing Guest Planes Will Reward You With some Beautiful Buildings.
For Ex-Chess Club From Jet Planes Etc etc.

20. Like Alien Legacies And Space Travel Monuments You Can Built Rocket Garden By Doing Red/Lunar Launches.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for the gifts.

Today send to @Nicks @kaciepup @Xovon @PeterNL @petey71 @bigrob @chris68 @900 @ItsRalphy @Susi (happy holiday and won't delete you from my list) @WAMike @rocky @strats @HS72 @bompa @Wired Parrott @Dan Jansen @toussinof @.sv @WhatHappenedNow

I have 3 more but I'll send them first tomorrow. It's a pitty we only can send 20 gifts / day.

The last day of the event and I still need 3 peacock butterflies. Don't think there is much chance to get them because yesterday I only got 1 butterfly and that one I already have more than sufficient. It's hard to get all collections in that short time but I also want to try it every time. Have done 3 quests and only could complete 1 of it.

Reactions: .sv

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Thanks for the gifts.

Today send to @Nicks @kaciepup @Xovon @PeterNL @petey71 @bigrob @chris68 @900 @ItsRalphy @Susi (happy holiday and won't delete you from my list) @WAMike @rocky @strats @HS72 @bompa @Wired Parrott @Dan Jansen @toussinof @.sv @WhatHappenedNow

I have 3 more but I'll send them first tomorrow. It's a pitty we only can send 20 gifts / day.

The last day of the event and I still need 3 peacock butterflies. Don't think there is much chance to get them because yesterday I only got 1 butterfly and that one I already have more than sufficient. It's hard to get all collections in that short time but I also want to try it every time. Have done 3 quests and only could complete 1 of it.
your code is invalid for me. try sending me an invite please.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
More gifts today!!

@Vivke : fuel 20
@rocky : fuel 20
@strats : cognac
@SactoDave : fuel 20
@HS72 : (main game account) : fuel 20
@Monica Peguero (Hola!). fuel 20