Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Thank you for all your gifts.
am the next 2 weeks to May 17 on holiday. Please do not delete me as a neighbor
Hi Susi,
I do not have "replacement Cable" in my list of items to send.
You are very diligent about sending me gifts regularly, I want to send you something you can use.
How about Chocolate Candies?
:troll:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Here Is The Small List What is Coming In The Update-

1. Level Capacity Raised To Level 50

2. Terminal Level 9 & 10.
Cost Of Level 9 - 1200000
Cost Of Level 10 -1600000

3. Town Hall Level 9 & 10.

Cost Of Level 9 - 1350000
Cost Of Level 10 -1900000

4. Control Tower Level 9 & 10.
Cost Of Level 9 - 1400000
Cost Of Level 10 -2000000

5. Grand Hotel ( Cost 300 Silver Tokens & Increases Pop By 300 )

6. Mission Control Centre 3 & Launch Pad 3
( Cost are 400000 & 200000 )

7. Baggage Hall ( Speeds Up The Guest Planes By 60 % )

8. Giant Plane ( Cost 300000 Coins )
Also Consumes 50 Fuel And 500 Pax.

9. More Passenger’s Yielding Buildings.

10. More Coin’s Yielding Buildings.

11. Now Parks Will Boost Up The Passenger’s In Their Radius.
If You Have Snowman, It will Increase Coins In The Radius.

12. More Collections,Flights,Quests.

13. New Adventure’s Flights

14. Now You Can Store Buildings In Inventory With Some 80 % Of Face Value Of The Buildings.

15. New And Cleaner Interface.

16. If You Delete Someone From Your List, She/he Will Not Able To See Your Launches.
Because Of This Bug there are Many Hijackers in My Launches.

17. More Land Expansion.

18. Like Flight Catering, There is Laundry Who Provide Blankets for Giant Planes to Fly.

19. Now Landing Guest Planes Will Reward You With some Beautiful Buildings.
For Ex-Chess Club From Jet Planes Etc etc.

20. Like Alien Legacies And Space Travel Monuments You Can Built Rocket Garden By Doing Red/Lunar Launches.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.
When do we expect this to all come through?

Hi - just sent tonights gifts to @KenDuckySmith @WAMike @m-bari @PeterNL @Rainer @rocky @strats @Eric K @Cosmic Blue @Comet18 @Wired Parrott @petey71 @Vivke @MsScarlet1957 @Susi @wkndcmpr @Pascal-Airport @chris68 and a couple of non forum gifters.

Also done tonights visiting - no red admirals, so with 7 hours to go, I need 2 red admirals and can only get those when you guys gift me nets! This will be the third quest on the run that, despite being an active daily player, the drop rates mean I haven't completed. At least on the others I have earned some buildings for trying such as the farmers markets or ski slopes - this one a total waste of time when I could have been doing launches to earn coins for buildings etc! Never mind, rant over but I will think twice about the next one.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Gifts are sent.
Thanks to all who sent me gifts.
I will be contacting those who have special things I need.
Feel free to contact me if you see something on my gift list you need.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@wkndcmpr OMG I feel bad. I was going to jump in and help you and got back too late. It was closed so thought you launched. That sucks. How are you sitting for fuel? I am in space now til tomorrow afternoon but will gladly coordinate to get your first successful launch.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts have been sent, but I'm not sure the ones from the HS2 game went through since I didn't receive the one I sent to my first game or vise-versa.

Has anyone else had gifts to not show up until the next day or the game to reset (can send 20 gifts) twice in the same day? On the second game (HS2) no gifts were showing as received when I checked about an hour ago. The last ones I had was from early yesterday and hadn't received some that were posted as sent. Although the one I sent from the HS game still isn't showing there's now 14 gifts (2 each from 2 people) and I think at least half of them are the ones from yesterday that wasn't there earlier (based on yesterday's posts). I already sent 20 gifts a few hours ago and now the game is reset where I can send 20 more gifts.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks for the gifts everyone!! Mine are sent out and siggy is accurate!!

@TbombToronto ...I owe you a gift...somehow I keep missing you...anything in particular??

Also need help...if any of you are friends with miki...they have a blue launch going and 2nd place is wide open...need about 650 points to finish so if you can help...great!!!

Thanks!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Gifts have been sent, but I'm not sure the ones from the HS2 game went through since I didn't receive the one I sent to my first game or vise-versa.

Has anyone else had gifts to not show up until the next day or the game to reset (can send 20 gifts) twice in the same day? On the second game (HS2) no gifts were showing as received when I checked about an hour ago. The last ones I had was from early yesterday and hadn't received some that were posted as sent. Although the one I sent from the HS game still isn't showing there's now 14 gifts (2 each from 2 people) and I think at least half of them are the ones from yesterday that wasn't there earlier (based on yesterday's posts). I already sent 20 gifts a few hours ago and now the game is reset where I can send 20 more gifts.
No this has not happened to me, but with the "powers that be" accusing folks of cheating and then blocking their game I would be worried if I were you. Surely they will say YOU did something to your computer, or accuse you of cheating... :wideyed:
Have you sent me any gifts in those two rounds?
If so I did not get anything from you "yet" and it's 1am here in Ohio.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
No this has not happened to me, but with the "powers that be" accusing folks of cheating and then blocking their game I would be worried if I were you. Surely they will say YOU did something to your computer, or accuse you of cheating... :wideyed:
Have you sent me any gifts in those two rounds?
If so I did not get anything from you "yet" and it's 1am here in Ohio.

@MsScarlet1957 Yesterday I only sent to from the HS game. Today I sent from both HS - Optical System and HS2 - Solar Cell. I'm probably going to skip tomorrow of sending from the second game. I don't know when the real reset time was and don't want to get accused of time travel because it reset too soon.

@bjs Is there anything you need from my HS2 game (once it starts working right)? I only have Fuel (3) on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom