Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why do i bother

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
GI is headquartered in the beautiful city of Vilnius, Lithuania.

"Currently Airport City team is based in two locations: Moscow and Novosibirsk (a 4 hour flight between them). Majority of our team is in Moscow, where all the game designers, engineers, and UI artists are. Novosibirsk office handles art tasks for several Game Insight games, but Airport City is the one that keeps them most busy with all the planes, helicopters, buildings, chests, and promotional art."

Meant the AC team...
...anyhoo the comment was rather tongue-in-cheek...

No problem, we all make mistakes.

I wish GI would just make the rewards for the top 20 alliances the same, and it would save a lot of the angst.
Interesting suggestion. That would certainly neutralize the cheaters that take the top spots every week but I think it may take a little something from the satisfaction of those that play fairly. Perhaps the same reward for the top 10 and the same for 11-20 would be a workable compromise.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
No problem, we all make mistakes.

I wish GI would just make the rewards for the top 20 alliances the same, and it would save a lot of the angst.

A bit of imagination by GI would go a long way with (improving profits and) promoting the alliance leagues:
  • Award for Top Alliance by pax earns 2 x 300 passengers, 2 x 150 fuel, and a mystery (cash generating) building.
  • Most space flights each week earns you 25 solid fuel.
  • Most destinations flown in a week earns you a one week suspension.
  • Award for the friendliest Alliance each week earns each member a Rose garden.
  • Top 20 Alliance members get the opportunity for 10,000 fuel (available for the discount price of just $99.99).
  • Alliance that finishes in position 101 gets a free QL for each member (great effort guys, but you just ain't good enough yet).
  • Top 10 Alliances get the opportunity to win 5 Super Mystery Bonuses (just $28.99 to buy a chance to win the 5 Super Mystery Bonuses).
  • Most inclusive Alliance each week earns 150 Airport Cash (minimum of 5 continents represented as home areas for alliance members).
  • Top 50 Alliances get the opportunity to buy a 7-day copper subscription for $4.99 (doubles solid fuel production, 50% extra earnings from Duty Free Shop, flight times 2.5% quicker, increases maximum passengers in terminal by 10).
  • Wackiest Alliance Logo each week gets 42 free units of helicopter fuel, a free fish market, and a small collections chest.
  • Top 5 Alliance members get to have a purple avatar frame.
  • Alliance with most members who flew 0 passengers each week earns each player an S3 powerful propeller aircraft.
We could ad in finitum. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I will repeat what I wrote when the Alliance game was introduced: Airport City is about the player competing against the game, not the other players. When players are pitted against other players, nothing good will happen. This is not a game of combat ... it's a game of strategy.
I have never taken the Alliance game seriously and I have never put an ounce of effort into "winning" the Alliance game. If everyone thought this way, perhaps GI would stop this travesty and put their efforts into areas that would be more positive for the players.
Cheers,
Tom

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Lol over the course of 24 hrs, Mitlain 2 has done 150 flights to Kazan.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Doable, but only by burning a lot of fuel.

(For the avoidance of doubt I'm not angry about it, I find it amusing yet disappointing that a) someone needs to cheat and b) all the fanfare about GI doing something about it is simply that.

Last edited:

Trybat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032g28rv
Username
Trybat
I never understood why someone would cheat at something like a game. You aren’t getting anything out of it other than an angry mob hahaha.
I just feel sorry for those individuals because they have nothing better in their lives and no real goals to strive for that will either make them or the world a better place.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I will repeat what I wrote when the Alliance game was introduced: Airport City is about the player competing against the game, not the other players. When players are pitted against other players, nothing good will happen. This is not a game of combat ... it's a game of strategy.
I have never taken the Alliance game seriously and I have never put an ounce of effort into "winning" the Alliance game. If everyone thought this way, perhaps GI would stop this travesty and put their efforts into areas that would be more positive for the players.
Cheers,
Tom

I agree 100%.

Playing against other players on a freemium game is meaningless - those who pay more money, or those who spend most of their time playing, will always win (the cheaters are a category on their own).

Top Bottom