Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who has the best Airport City? - Questions on the Competition

???????????????? He’s not first @Husam at the moment.
It was a joke/misread - as in it could read "it's the airport with the most Yujie" not "its the airport with the most likes" and only Yujie would have the most @Yujie LOL - Maybe I just have the same sense of humour as @Husam (frightening!).
laughing.gif

It was a joke/misread - as in it could read "it's the airport with the most Yujie" not "its the airport with the most likes" and only Yujie would have the most @Yujie LOL - Maybe I just have the same sense of humour as @Husam (frightening!).
View attachment 34919
Exactly with the most Yujie :ROFLMAO: and i congrats reply to Dave post :ROFLMAO:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@ItsRalphy - congratulations good neighbour, it comes as no real surprise you took first place, and it is well deserved. It could only have been someone who has been playing for many years, and has a well established game site. Your site is one of the best I have seen in the past 6 years. Perhaps a special banner would be in order, it could be called Best Airport City Game Site 2020 - @Dave - what do you think?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom