Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who has stadiums?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
I understand after the last update that Android and IPad neighbors can now exchange gifts. I don't know whether we can visit each others neighborhoods.

Six completed stadiums
Six Brazilian Villas
Six Brazilian Cottages

I Fly
Has it been confirmed about trade beetween i pad and android?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Three are ready, one is waiting for 3 more video board.
Already resell 5 stadiums.

But need to finish repair base to fly to Lima. Sao Palo and Buenos Aires are not producing hats fast enough .... :)
jackjackeli, please approve me as your neighbor....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Guys, I need a clarification. If you complete the mission and collect, do the 3 destinations (Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires and Lima) disappear from the game? If so I will get as many stars as I can before the time runs out for the mission. If not, then I don't care and will complete the mission straight away. The advice of those that may have already completed is appreciated.
Cheers,

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have 4 stadiums now
Same here, 4 completed. I think more makes no sense. :whistle:
One stadium gives you 125 coins / 8 hours.

But - you can earn more coins with:
  • Hotel (57 coins / every hour);
  • Bowling Alley (58 coins / 1hrs);
  • Sports bar (126 coins / 8 hrs ) .
Now only depends, how often you're running the game daily. If one or two time, you can earn more with Sports bar ;) , but if several times per day, then Hotel or Bowling gives you more... :D

Device
  1. iPad
I think the stadiums (along with the cottages and villas) will likely be removed from my map as soon as the challenge is complete. The above poster is right in that bowling alleys generate more coins if I'm only playing a couple times per day. The only reason to keep any of these seems to be for artifact purposes.

Top Bottom